Drinks

The Ubiquity Lounge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To avoid seeing Kai again after their last encounter Mai went down to the bar looking for only one thing. A drink. Her server was the same guy as before, the one with eyes resembling that of a winged bird. He leaned over and looked at her innocently whilst furrowing his eyebrows.

"Whats up with you. You look beat," He said 

"Too much, to be honest. Can I get a drink?" Mai said before grabbing a drink menu. She scanned the list before giving up on choosing. "You can just make whatever you want," She said pulling the tie out of her hair letting the strands cascade down her shoulders.

"Sure," He said before he set off and pulled only a few ingredients into a glass and filled it up with ice. "Long Island Iced Tea," He said pushing the drink towards her on the mat. She sipped it through a black straw and pulled the lemon slice out of the drink before on it. 

"Nice job," She said putting the lemon carcass onto a napkin and folding it over. Kyungsoo pulled this behind the bar and into the bin to keep the surface clear. Mai finished the drink within a few minutes she felt a bit tipsy at that point because she hadn't eaten that much during the day. She blinked rapidly and swung her finger around the rim of her cup messaging Kyungsoo to fill it up again. "You know, you're quite cute," Mai said sipping on the drink looking up at Kyungsoo who was now blushing intensely. "Have people said that before? They probably have," She said pouting a  little.

Okay maybe she was a little drunker than she was expecting but on an empty stomach, a strong drink could really affect her. Which was showing to the short guy in front of her that she was a complete and utter lightweight. He smiled at her whilst realizing that the room was clear of every person excluding the woman in front of him.

"Come on, let's get you upstairs," D.O said moving around the side of the bar to where Mai was sat. She hummed and stood up stumbling a little falling into D.O who held her up by her elbo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter