Chapter 5

A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul and Hangeng seemed to be living a perfect life. There were little to no troubles, their relationship, as well as their relationships with their friends and family, were all very healthy and happy.

They were going to celebrate their second anniversary together in a few hours. Heechul was currently getting ready while his best friend, Jungsu, better known as Leeteuk, watched him frantically go from one side of his room to the other.

“Chul, will you calm down?”

“I can’t!” Heechul stopped in the middle of going back and forth, “Geng didn’t tell me where we’re going or if I should dress fancy or casual”

“Chul, just wear business casual, that way no matter where he takes you, you’ll be fine”

“Teuk you’re a genius, now help me find something business casual”

“Heechul, we both know you own little to nothing in the realm of business casual, I’ll lend you what I bought, I knew this was gonna happen,” Leeteuk said as he picked up his bag and took out the clothes.

When Heechul was finally dressed and ready to go, Hangeng called.

“He’s outside, oh my god he’s making me nervous! Why am I so nervous it’s only our second anniversary! Teuk! This is the most serious relationship I’ve ever had,” Heechul blubbered

“Chul, this is the only relationship you’ve ever had,” Leeteuk rolled his eyes, causing Heechul to huff.

“Anyways, I’m off, I’ll let you know how it goes,”

“I’m pretty sure it’ll go well,”

Heechul was out the door and met Hangeng, waiting outside with his bike.

“Happy two year anniversary,” Hangeng said handing Heechul an iris flower.

“Happy two year anniversary,” Heechul smiled brightly at his boyfriend.

Hangeng biked through the town and brought them to a train station. They rode the train to a station near Seoul that would lead them to the beach.

“I would’ve worn something else if I had known we were going to a beach,” Heechul pouted.

“Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter