Chapter 10

A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Six Months Later, in Korea]

“That told me he’d be at terminal 2, where the heck is he?” Heechul spoke to himself as he looked around. “I know his plane landed like ten minutes ago, but why isn’t he here yet?” Heechul pouted. Soon his face lifted as he heard a very familiar voice. He turned around and spotted Hangeng in a heartbeat. He went up to hug him and proceeded to curse him out for being late, yet thanking the heavens that Geng had a safe flight.

[Six Months and Two Days Later]

“Chul, you ready?”

“Yeah, give me a minute, I had a hard time picking my outfit. Why won’t you tell me where we’re going?”

“You’ll know when we get there, plus, you look good in everything, and even better when you have nothing on,” Hangeng shamelessly said. Heechul rolled his eyes but couldn’t hold back his smile.

After buttoning up his shirt and running his hand through his hair, Heechul was ready to go. Of course, Hangeng drove, and although Heechul tried to figure out where they were possibly going, he guessed it was somewhere new since he didn’t recognize the route.

“Wait, you’re taking me to the high-end part of town, knowing I’m a broke, about to graduate, college student?”

“Oh please, who said you were paying, this is a date remember?”

“You paid last time, you’re not my sugar daddy, you’re my boyfriend,”

“I like doing what I can for you, oh, looks like we’re here.”

“Geng, you’re really going all out,”

“Yep, I brought you to Royal Bleu for our anniversary, now let’s go, our reservation is for 8 pm.”

They entered the restaurant and found their table, which was a little further in the back. They enjoyed dinner at the restaurant and were chatting carelessly as the waiter approached them with a small cake in his hand.

“Oh, sorry, we didn’t order this,” Heechul spoke before Hangeng could

“Oh, my apologies, please accept this dessert on the house,” the waiter said and walked away from the table politely.

Heechul looked at Hangeng and raised his eyebrow. Hangeng responded with a shrug. As Heechul was focusing on the cake in front of him, Hangeng got out of his chair, efficiently capturing Heechul’s attention.

Before Heechul could say anything, Hangeng bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

“Heechul, I know it’s a bit too early, but during my time in China without you, I realized one thing, and it’s that I can’t live without you. Will you, Kim Heechul marry me?”

Heechul sniffled and nodded yes, before pulling Hangeng up and kissing him.

“Of course I’ll marry you,” Heechul smiled

[1 Year an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter