Chapter 3

A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning, and Heechul was a mess.

“Heechul are you sure you’re okay? You’ve been going in and out of the bathroom like crazy! And what’s with this pile of clothes in your room?”

“Nuna!! I’m trying to look good, I have a date!”

“Oh my god, who? When? Now? Why didn’t you tell me? How long have you been dating? How old is he?” His older sister asked,

“He?” Heechul looked at his sister incredulously

“I’m your older sister Heechul, I know more about you than you know about yourself, anyways, quit being shocked, let me help you” She made her way towards his closet

“You’re not disappointed? What about mom and dad? Do they know?” Heechul asked

“We’ll keep this a secret from them, I don’t doubt they’ll be upset, but I’ve got your back” She reassured. Heechul smiled at the support of his sister.

“Now make sure to introduce him to me later,” She said as she handed Heechul clothes. Heechul went to the bathroom, trusting his sister’s choices.

He wore black skinny jeans with a white top and a cardigan. He chose accessories for himself and after getting his sisters approval, he walked out of the house and towards the bus.

When he finally made it to the meeting space, he saw Hangeng smiling at him. What the heck, my heart is beating so fast, I don’t have a heart problem do I? He thought and placed a hand over his heart.

Hangeng walked over to Heechul, “Hey, you look good,”

Heechul smiled at Hangeng, gums and all, “Thanks, and you don’t look too bad yourself” Hangeng chuckled at Heechul’s response.

“How about we go window shopping, for now, the movie doesn’t start until later,” Hangeng offered

“Yeah, that sounds good,” Heechul agreed. They walked around the town center, entering random shops.

“Hannie look, don’t I look great” Heechul joked wearing a fedora hat, oversized sunglasses, and a bright red feather scarf. He tried really hard to keep his laughter in but was failing

“Oh my god,” Hangeng said, crackling with laughter with Heechul, “Model status,” He said wiping the tears in his eyes after laughing so hard.

If there was one thing Heechul could do that not many people could, was making Hangeng laugh until he cried. Heechul was very proud of himself when he found that out.

Heechul put away the stuff and started looking at other accessories. Hangeng stood beside him and they talked about pointless stuff.

“Do you think this one suits me,” Heechul asked Hangeng, while holding a red and black flower crown, “or this one?” He asked, wiggling the white and blue flower crown in his other hand.

“They both do, the white and blue kinda make you look innocent, and the red and black one makes you look fierce,”

“Yeah, but which one do you like?” He emphasized

“I like the red and black one,” Hangeng answered, Heechul smiled but put it back on the shelf, as he didn’t have a reason to buy it.

“Chul, I was thinking about getting an ear piercing, what do you think?” Hangeng asked as they exited the store. Hangeng grabbed onto Heechul’s hand, surprising Heechul.

“There’s a lot of people now, I wouldn’t wanna lose you” Hangeng winked at Heechul, causing Heechul to blush. Indeed there were a lot of people, but Heechul would be able to find Hangeng no matter what. But it felt nice to hold Hangeng’s hand, so Heechul didn’t say anything.

“I don’t think the ear piercing is a bad idea,” Heechul said, swing their hands back and forth in a carefree manor. He felt happy and he wasn’t going to hide it.

“Really? Then will you come with me when I get it done?”

“Sure, I would’ve come regardless” Heechul smiled at Hangeng, “If not me, then who will hold your hand when you’re in pain”

“Oh please, I have a high pain tolerance”

“Good, don’t break my arm, I won’t be able to hold your hand if you do,” Heechul said. They laughed and entered another shop, before deciding to go towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter