Chapter 4

A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hangeng and Heechul had been going out for almost a year now, and now it was Christmas. Heechul and Hangeng decided to go on a short, two day trip to Busan to celebrate together. Heechul’s family didn’t celebrate the holiday as they were Atheist, so Heechul didn’t have any plans for Winter Break. Hangeng didn’t have enough money to go back home to his family, plus they were Buddhist, so they didn’t celebrate Christmas religiously.

Hangeng was calling Heechul, making sure that Heechul had packed all of the essentials, and left all of the unnecessary things out.

“Heechul, what’s in this bag?” Hangeng asked, eyeing the black gift bag with suspicion. He couldn’t tell what it was and there wasn’t any brand or store name on the bag. Heechul’s face morphed into horror before grabbing the gift bag, his face flushed, “It’s nothing” he insisted

“Okay, if you say so,” Hangeng said, still eyeing it. Maybe it’s a present?

Hangeng left it at that and finalized his things. Heechul zipped up his bag and they both walked towards the bus stop. They would be taking the bus to Busan. They talked for awhile until Heechul fell asleep on Hangeng’s shoulder. The night before they spent the entire time preparing for the trip and trying to get sleep. Both boys were too excited to get much rest, after all, everyone knew what an overnight trip with a significant other equates to.

Heechul woke up to Hangeng slightly shaking him awake, “Chul-ah, we’re here.” Heechul rubbed his eyes and straightened his eyes.

“We have one more bus to catch before we reach the motel,” Hangeng said, getting up from his seat. Heechul got up as well but was still groggy. Hangeng reached out his hand for Heechul and guided him with their stuff to the bus stop to wait for their next bus.

Heechul was finally awake a few minutes later, he began looking around and absorbing the scenery. It wasn’t much different from Seoul, but there were more beaches in Busan and their motel was relatively close to one of the beaches. Even if it was really cold, the beach never failed to amuse Heechul. When the bus came, Heechul kept pointing things out to Hangeng and his excitement made Hangeng chuckle at him.

“Why’re you laughing?”

“Because you’re really cute,” Hangeng replied, Heechul smacked his shoulder playfully. They managed to get to the motel shortly after, but both boys were tired after the bus ride, so they decided to take a nap before they went out to explore Busan.

Heechul was already asleep when Hangeng stepped out of the bathroom. Maybe he wasn’t thinking the same thing I was? Hangeng tilted his head slightly and pouted, making his way towards the bed. He shrugged and laid beside Heechul on the bed. Heechul’s face looked even more beautiful while he was asleep. Hangeng felt the need to capture the memory on camera. He took out his phone and put his head beside Heechul’s, smiling widely he took a picture and moved back into a comfortable position. He saved the photograph and sent himself a copy in case Heechul wanted him to delete it later.

 

Heechul woke up midday, finding himself clinging to Hangeng’s body with his arms. He smiled, he really liked the feeling of waking up beside his boyfriend. Of course, he felt shy since it would just be them two, alone, on this trip. He wanted to make the most of it and he definitely wanted to become one with Hangeng. He had been thinking about it for a while, but Hangeng never initiated anything ual, beyond a French kiss.

Hangeng turned in his sleep and put an arm around Heechul’s waist, making Heechul giggle. Heechul decided that they should wake up now and get lunch before they begin their exploration of Busan. Heechul reached Hangeng’s cheek and lightly kissed him.

“Is this a wakeup call?”

“Yep, wake up,” Heechul said

“Kiss me one more time,” Hangeng asked, his voice still raspy f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter