Chapter 1

A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Heechul had always lived a privileged life. He goes to a good school, comes from a good family and has all the things one could ever need in life. But Heechul feels a little lonely. Even his best friends can tell. Heechul was casually going about the day, he was bored with classes because he naturally was smart so he didn’t have to put in a lot of effort to maintain his scores.

“Class, we just got news that we’re going to have a transfer student.”

“Is it a girl or a boy?”

“From where?”

“It’s a boy from China, please be respectful. He’s already arrived and lives on his own. Help him out like a good Samaritan. You can come in,” The teacher said, and a normal looking boy walked into the classroom. The other kids weren’t really enthusiastic about the arrival seeing that it wasn’t a girl. Heechul didn’t catch his name and didn’t bother with it. He’ll make friends on his own. He thought. However, it was lunchtime and no one had even talked to the boy. Heechul sighed, of course, these typical idiots can’t get over themselves and introduce themselves to the transfer student because he’s Chinese. Heechul thought. He didn’t understand politics so he didn’t know much about what was going on, but he knew that being alone in a foreign country wasn’t an easy thing to do.

“Hey, what’s your name?” He found himself approaching the seated boy.

“My name is Hangeng, but in Korea it’s HanKyung,” He said in somewhat broken Korean, “What’s y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter