10:00

Time and Tide...
Please log in to read the full chapter

07:00 - 09:00 AM

Wake up Shower Feed Sir Sleeps Alot

"Babe?" 

I spin around at the sound of Hyuk's voice, Hyuk's staning there rubbing his eyes lazily, his hair stands up in different directions, and I couldn't help but smile at him. He smacks his lips together as he begins to slowly scratch his bare chest. 

"What are you doing?" he walks over to me and takes my hand in his, "let's go back to bed." 

I sigh softly, "but I'm already awake." 

I follow the singer silently as he leads me to my bedroom, a small giggle leaves my lips as he pulls me down beside him, his legs become quickly entangled with my own as he pulls me closer to him, and with a small sigh of his own he closes his eyes as his body visibly relaxes. 

"Hyuk?"

"He's not here." 

I smile softly as I study his face, in my life I've seen many handsome faces, but I never thought that I would be blessed enough to be able to stare at a specimen so beautiful. My eyes trail over the intricate tattoo from his neck all the way to where it ends, and I suddenly remember him telling me how he got this specific body art for his mother, that simple memory of one of our many late night conversations is enough to stir up something within me.

I try to sit up but he holds on to me, I want to be in his embrace don't get me wrong, but the nostalgia behind the memory of my mother is too much for me right now. 

"Hyuk oppa..." 

"Yes, baby?"  

A sudden chill runs down my spine at the sound of his voice, it's a tone that tells me how sleepy he is right now, and to be honest it's a tone that's pleasing to the ear. "I have to get up, I have things to do." 

He opens his right eye and looks down at me. "What kind of things?" a sharp squeal leaves me as he quickly rolls over on top of me, "why don't you just do me instead?" 

I laugh loudly. The nostalgic feelings quickly dissipates as Hyuk looks at me with a sloppy smile, I sneer playfully at him as he wriggles his eyebrows, and I can't believe that the lack of hair on his brow ridges have grown on me. 

"I have a doctor's appointment, and I also have a few classes today." 

His eyes wash over my face as he flashes me a serious look. "Why? Are you sick?" 

I quickly shake my head, "it's nothing serious," he furrows his eyebrows at me, "what?" 

"You're blushing." 

I push him off me and he laughs at my reaction, "you're annoying." 

He shrugs innocently at me, "you sure you're okay?" I nod my head at him, "you'll tell me what the doctor says right? If you need me to take care of you, don't be afraid to ask." 

I don't really have any caretakers left in this world, although there are people around me who willingly lend a hand, I've always felt like an outsider as those few persons have their very own families to take care of. Hyuk saying these words to me right now actually means a lot, and I guess I've truly met someone who really cares for me. 

"The gynecologist..." his eyes widen, "...should I tell you every, little detail of what she says?" 

He quickly shakes his head, "no...I mean seeing the lady doctor is important," he scratches the back of his neck, "since you're a woman and everything." 

I shake my head at him, "we probably won't be able to have for a while." 

I get off the bed and head towards the bathroom. "What? You're joking right?" I close the door with a smile, "this isn't funny!"

 09:25 - 09: 55 AM

Get to doctor

10:30 - 12:30 PM

School

12:30 - 13:00 PM

Lunch

13:00 - 15:30 PM

Volunteer hours

15:30 - 16:30 PM

Grocery shopping

16:30 - 17:00 PM

Get home

17:00 - 18:15 PM

Feed Sir Sleeps Alot Make dinner

18:15 - 20:15 PM

Watch TV

20:15 - 22:15 PM

Do laundry Clean

I switch the vacuum off as my phone buzzes in my pocket, I let out a deep sigh as I fish out the device and plopp my on the carpet. I hate cleaning. 

Noona!

Noona!

What are you doing?

I furrow my eyebrows as the screen comes alive, as soon as I spot the caller ID, different questions flash through my mind, and even though the shy part of me wants to ignore his call, I decide to answer anyway. 

"Hello..."

"Noona! Did you get my message? Where are you? What are you doing?"

I shake my head at the sheer excitement that can be heard over the small speakers. "Uh, yes I got your messages, and I'm home doing laundry." 

"That's not right. Send me your address, I'll come pick you up." 

I move the phone from my ear as I look at it, Young Shin's smiling face looks back at me, a sudden terror comes over me as I begin to question what's going to happen after I give him my address. 

"Noona? Still there?" 

I clear my throat, "yeah, I'll send it to you soon," I sigh softly, "but where are we going?" 

"Somewhere fun, don't worry. I'll see you soon."

As the call comes to an end, I look over at the wall of post-it notes and sigh softly. "I wanted to study though," I throw my head backwards as the washer buzzes annoyingly, "I hate cleaning." 

22:15 - 23:15 PM

Sleep

22:15 - 22:30 PM

Shower

22:30 - 23:00 PM

Get ready

I feel weird.

I had to force myself not to chew on my lip as the action would definitely mess up my lipstick, and it didn't help that eyes followed Young Shin from the moment he stepped through the front doors of the club. I start to feel a bit small as those very eyes left Young Shin and gravitated towards me instead.

It's like I could immediately tell what everyone's thinking, and I suddenly don't feel as powerful in my over-the-knee boots as I initially did when I put them on. And it's a new pair too.

I immediately feel like reprimanding myself for my attire, the fierce face of a tiger stands prominent on the front of the t-shirt dress I casually threw on. And it wasn't until I felt some of those eyes zoom in on my cleavage under the laced-up front of the go-to dress, that I suddenly remember a quote by Heather Locklear:

appeal is not on purpose. 

Please log in to read the full chapter