Here Goes Nothing

Butterfly Kiss

 

BOM's POV

 

Okay Bommie, it's your time to start out new. No turning back now, U CAN DO IT....U can do it... u can do it.. u can't do it... What am I doing here? Aigooooo!

 

I turn around 180 degrees only to bump into a tall, dark and handsome mystery man. Might I say he is mighty fine? Ok, I said it, he's mighty fine.

 

"Omo, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there," I managed to squeak out. He looked a little menacing but something about his eyes kept me from being scared. "Um if you will pardon me, I will be on my way, sorry again." as I try to walk away, he grabs my wrist

 

"It's really ok, don't worry about it. Are you new here? I would remember seeing a girl as beautiful as you in Seoul University. You must be a freshman. Hmm then where are you going? You're not ditching class are you?" damn, he's smarter than I thought, I'm blushing though. He called me beautiful!! I've never been called beautiful before.

 

"uhmmmmm... I just moved here, I umm I'm actually a sophomore, but if I really look that much younger then I'll take that as a compliment" I joked. " I'm not ditching, pshhh I'm just gonna grab some coffee." Bom you are such a liar...

 

"Oh really? Since you're new I don't want you to get lost, I'll go with you!" great, just great, now I really can't go home. Sigh, he walks me off campus to a small café that seemed really cozy.

 

" ... It smells amazing in here! Like cinnamon, vanilla, and *sniff*sniff*... Is that CORN!?" my mouth was practically watering at the wondrous smell.

 

"haha yes miss, it's our seasonal, freshly baked corn bread. Would you like some, it's on the house" a cute boy with a Mohawk said, he couldn't be much older than me.

 

"hey Tae, can I get my usual?... Hey umm what do you want, I just realized I don't know you name." he said, asking me the latter half of his questions.

 

"hmm, I'll take a pumpkin iced latte and I'll take you up on the free cornbread >.<  ... my name is Bom, Park Bom."I replied with the second half of my dialogue sounding like Bond, James Bond.

 

"Bom? Like spring? I like it. My name is Choi Seunghyun, but u can call me TOP, everyone calls me that.  This is Taeyang, he's one of my buddies." he said pointing to the Mohawk dude. I gladly accept my coffee and cornbread and munch happily. Top pays, although I did my best to pay my part. He didn't let me pay a dime though, what a gentlemen. I wave goodbye to Tae as we leave the shop.

 

"Thank you tabi. It's delicious" I say enjoying my breakfast.

 

"Tabi? Umm it's top"

 

"That's what I said, tabi"

 

"No No, TOP. Say it with me, TOOOOOOP"

 

"Tooabbiii" I attempt.

 

"forget it, tabi is fine." he gives up. *keke*  he's cute

 

Finally we reach the entrance to S.U.

 

"Bye Bom, don't get lost!"

 

"Bye tabi! Thanks again. You're my first friend here, I appreciate it" I bow 90 degrees "will I see you soon?"

 

"No need to be so formal. Haha don't worry, you'll definitely see me, whether you want to or not" he says with mischief in his eyes. Then he leaves. I have a feeling that I will never understand this mystery tall dark and handsome man.

 

I smile to myself that I have started out well, I check my phone, and stare at it. 5 calls and 28 messages. They are all from the last person I every want to see. Great, this killed my moment. It was a reality check though, I can't turn back now, back to my old life, if it could even be called a life. I touch my back and walk forward into the beginning  of my new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ok class take your seat, I know it's the first day back, but we have a lot of work to do, take out you laptops" the whole class groaned as the teacher instructed us

 

Laptop? I don't have a laptop! I can't afford a laptop!  I panic as I take out a piece of looseleaf and my favorite pen. This will have to do I guess... Little did I know that or assignment needed the Internet, I just sat there, by myself, looking stupid

 

"Hey, do u wanna look on or something?" a familiar voice said as I felt a presence plopping down next to me. I look up too see Tae there, I didn't know he was in this class. He must have noticed that I was looking at him funny, so he said... "haha I don't always work at the café, it's owned by my family"

 

"haha, thanks, I must have looked really awkward! I don't have a laptop!"

 

"oh you're new right? The school supplies us with laptops, go to the information desk later and they will tell u what to do." he instructed me

 

Hmm, he's really nice, I think i'm really gonna like it here!

......

"the info desk is down the hall, just keep going straight until u see the arts wing, then make a left and u can't miss it, trust me" Tae directed, I thanked him and replayed the directions in my head.

 

"oh my gosh, did u see him today? I think he winked at me when during his rap last week! Eeeeek!" I roll my eyes at some annoying fangirls of some wannabe famous group. Every girl i've seen apparently is in love with "BigBang" whoever they are... Whatevssss...

 

Hmm did he say take a right or a left at the arts wing, I turn around to see if there was anyone I could ask for directions, but once again I bump into a tall dark and handsome man.

 

"tabi?" Omo!

 

"Haha I saw you walking but you looked so confused so I thought I would follow you to make sure u don't get completely lost! Looks like you already are!" he grinned the type of smile that would leave any girl weak in the knees. Luckily I'm not any girl, I smile back my billion dollar baby smile and back

 

TOP's POV

 

She just counterattacked my smile! And she won! Damn, she's good! Uh oh, am I starting to fall for her?

 

"So Bommie, where exactly are you going?" I questioned

 

 

"to the information desk, Tae gave me directions, but I kiiinda forgot!" she pouted, so cute!

 

"are you serious... Turn around and look straight... How did you miss it!?" what an alien. I pointed her into the direction and watched her eyes widen at the HUGE sign with posters all around it saying "INFORMATION DESK! COME HERE FOR INFORMATION!"... Original right?

 

I can't help but burst out laughing at her obliviousness. She immediately starts beating my back as I keel over, clenching my stomach. It looks like I haven't laughed in ages!

 

After getting her the laptop, I decided to take her somewhere, somewhere very special.

 

"Bommie, we are friends right? I know we only met earlier today, but you're the first girl I made an effort to meet all on my own!" I humbly asked her a question, and I hope that I wouldn't regret it.

 

"Of course Tabi! You're the first friend I have here!" she smiled with a twinkle in her eye

 

"Ok, well I'm gonna take you somewhere secret, I have never taken anyone there on my own" I said as I prepared to take her to the BB lair