chapter 9

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ there is nothing on my side, but on your side maybe.”

“why, doctor? Is anything happen?” her curiousity overflowed.

“why not you try take a look, is you have your purse with you or not?” at the same time, heard a faint laugh from Kwon Jiyong. Her face flushed when she realize that her purse is indeed missing. It must be left behind because she surely was frantic last night.

“how is it? Do you have it?”

“ I don’t have it, doctor. Is it with you?” aigooo how stupid am I! of course he have it if not he’ll not contacting me and ask about it.

“yeah, I have your purse with me! Do you want me send it to you or you want to come here yourself?”

“uhmmm,,its okay then! I’ll take it by myself but around 12 o’clock. If you have any schedule to attend, you can leave it on the counter.”

“it’s okay, I’ll wait until you come.”

 

***

On 1.05 p.m sharp, Sandara arrived in the hospital. She then hurriedly to the counter. She know that she already late whereas she promised to come around 12 o’clock.

“excuse me…can I meet with doctor Kwon Jiyong?” she asked as soon as she reached the counter. She’s a little bit breathless. The nurse at the counter give her a warm smile.

“ are you Mrs Sandara Park?”

“yes I am.”

“ doctor Kwon was waiting for you until 12.50. now he’s already going out.”

“is he left anything for me?” the nurse just shook her head.

“ sorry, he didn’t le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter