Chapter 2

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sandara..." She turned to the right . She's just falling a sleep but there is already someone interupting her sleep . " Sandara , wake up..." She's slowly grunted. " what it is ahjumma ? "  " wake up ... Sandy want to talk to you " heard that name she shot up from her sleep.    " is she calling ?"  " yes ,, she is..."  " she want to talk to me ? " Seonyi ahjumma just smiling and looking at her while giggling " its not like she want to talk to me right? Aigooo wake up...poor her, she is already waiting for you too long " while she kept pulling her employer's daughter hand . Sandara is like her friend in this big house of Mr Park . She has been regarded this girl as her own child .

" yeobseyo.." Sandara's cheerful voice can be heard .

" yeobseyo..." the voice on the other line reply. Too weak to hear that make Sandara's forehead creas . What is wrong with her unnie ? Usually that voice is cheerful.

" Sandy unnie ? How are you ? " she didnt get any answer from her unnie . " why are you so quiet unnie ? are you still there ? " Sandara's heart is restless, she can feel that something is wrong . " unnie...? " 

" yes...I'm still here . Is omma at home ?"   " as always...our omma will not be home untill night .Why?"  " Appa ? "  " he is also not at home ! "   " its good then. I need your help and you must promise with me Sandara that you will not tell anybody about this , even omma and appa. Promise ! " Sandara's heart is pounding . She's getting afraid . " what it is unnie ? "      " you need to promise me first ! " " but unnie..."               " promise me ! ".   " yeah i promise ! What ever happen i'll not tell anybody about this " . She's forced to proclaimed her promised . Deep inside , she know that her unnie is in trouble . If not her as a sister to help her Sandy unnie, than who else will? 

Soo-jin crying breaks the silence . However, Sandara is still in her own world . That young doctor's face remind her of the potret that is still save in her hands. She know that she was not wrong. That is still the same name its just that this name right now has a word " DOCTOR " in it , but still the same man .

" madam..." His voice echoed in her ear . With a puzzled face she star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter