Chapter 8

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Noona… are you okay?” Sandara’s eyes that had been closed were wide open. She then give a faint smile to Seungri. Time passed, her brother has become a handsome man. His mind also was mature as well.

“ I’m okay, but a little bit tired” she complained slowly.

“ may I ask you something,noona?” Sandara raised her head slightly. She stared at Seungri’s calm face while smiling as a sign that she’s ready to be bombarded with any questions.

“ who is Soo-min and Soo-jin father,noona?” Sandara sigh heavily. From the past that is Seungri’s favourite question, but she never answered that. For what she give an answers for those question if it only adds a wound to her heart.

“why?do you want to find him?you want to ask him to marry me just like 7 years ago?”

“its not like that,noona…I just want to know. How that man looks like, and what kind of man he is to make you suffer like this. I want him to be a man enough for him to take responsibility.”

“ he is innocent, Seungri ah.” Sandara said weakly.

“ if he is innocent, he will not left you like…like….”

“ like a ?that is what you trying to say,right?”

“ I’m not trying to hurt you,noona…I never will. But…don’t you feel sorry for Soo-min and Soo-jin?they need a father,noona! At least give them a chance to see their father even for once.”

“ they…they…already met their father,Seungri.” Sandara reply slowly. “ Soo-min and Soo-jin already met their father . They have met their father even though its just a coincidence. I already give an opportunity to my daughters to met their father.”

“ but,noona…”

“ that’s enough Seungri ah… I don’t want to think about it anymore. I’m too tired, Seungri.”

 

***

“ hye my princess!” Sandara smile with sweetest smile while raised her right hand as a sign to invites Lee Donghae to enter her office room. There’s something she want to ask him. Her smile grew wider when she saw how well-organized Donghae stepped inside her office room. He is the only friend who is most closest to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter