Chapter 12

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ noona…we already here.” Sandara quickly raised her head. She bites her lips slowly. She know that they already arrived but she doesn’t feel like going inside. She know when she enter that house, her heart will be hurt.

“noona…” Seungri call her again.

After debate for a long minute either to just go inside or not, finally Sandara decided to step out of the car. She then lazily rely  on the car. She stared at the dark skies. There are many stars up there. Everything is luminous, really fascinating. Beautiful! “why my life is not as beautiful as that?”

“is it okay if I’m not going inside?” Sandara know that the dinner tonight will just involve two families. Their family and Mr Kim’s. Mr Kim is her father bestfriend since they were little. But still, she don’t want to go inside. Except Mr Kim, no one in his family  treat her kindly.

“why? I thought uncle Kim already invite us. Appa and omma too is being waiting for us inside.”

“I know that, but…”

“but what, noona?look…Soo-jin and Soo-min also already going inside with Minzy. Its just the two of us who’s still here.” Seungri slowly said. “do not frustrated people expectations, noona…besides, we come here to have a dinner together not to fight." He added. This time more of a advice. But Sandara still look hesitant.

“ they don’t like me, Seungri ah. I’m sure when I step inside they will be mean towards me as always.”

“their mouth is always like that, nothing we can do about that noona. But at least, uncle Kim is not like that. He always respect and love you, and now he’s more proud of you when you succeed in raising our company name.”

“yeah…I know that uncle Kim is always kind towards me.” Sandara speak slowly. She swear… if not for uncle Kim she will never step her foot in that mansion.

“that’s why you need to go inside, noona…don’t make uncle upset.”

 

***

“ Sandara…why so late, dear?” Mr Kim asked as soon as he saw Sandara step inside his house with Seungri. Sandara just smile at that. She slightly bow to him before hugging him. She considered Mr Kim as her own father.

“ I have a talked with Seungri for a while, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter