Chapter 14

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara shut her eyes tightly when Kwon Jiyong clean the wound in her forehead. She can’t imagine how close he is with her right now. His eyes deeply staring at her face. She’s really not ready yet. Fear of everything that is kept will burst.

“auch…” feeling painful in the wound. Her eyes widely open. Stuck right in Kwon Jiyong’s brown eyes. Sandara’s heart pounding harder. Then she swiftly looked to the other direction. She saw Soo-min and Soo-jin are already happily playing with Mr Kim grandchildren.

“ is it too painful?”

“ no…it’s not!”

Kwon Jiyong felt relieved. But his hand kept shaking. He is glad Sandara closed her eyes ealier. If not, surely she’ll saw how shaking his hands is. The only patient who can make he feel uncomfortable. More over, her beautiful face is so close to him.

“ you’re lucky that your wound is not too deep. If not, it is need to be stitched.”

The tools that is used to clean Sandara’s wounds are stored back in the original place. He then sit on the stone bench. They just kept silent. Just a cheerful voice of a children who enlivened the atmosphere.

“ where is your husband?did he not come?” suddenly that question is out from Kwon Jiyong’s mouth. Sandara stunned. That is the most hated question. What should she say? He already dead? They’re already divorced? Or just telling the truth?

“no… he is not coming with us.” Until when she need to lie?

“ why?”

“ outstation!” she quickly replied.

“ he is always outstation. What works?” he is curious. Every time they met, Sandara’s husband is always not around. Whereas he really wants to meet that lucky guy.

“ he is not as good as you, doctor.”

“ what do you mean?” Sandara just kept silent. She didn’t want to talk about that again.

 

***

“ Jaewon! Jenny! …” Kim Taeyeon out of nowhere shouted in the top of her lung. Kwon Jiyong and Sandara looked at her direction startled. Behind her is Minzy. She looks confused and didn’t know why all of a sudden her best friend acting like that. Kim Taeyeon quickly strode towards the cheerfully children that is still happily playing.

“ yahhh! I’m already remind you two not to play with this kids!” she screams at her nephew and niece. The two of them are pale. Sandara Park swallowed hard. Is she going to be humiliated again? And this time in front of Kwon Jiyong?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter