Chapter 11

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ mommy!” standing in front of her now is Soo-jin with her sweet smile. She did not have time to do anything yet, her daughter already running to her and hug her leg with a smile plastered on her cute face. Sandara bowed to kiss her head.

“how is my princess today?” she asked cheerfully. Then, she knelt to the floor. Her face now equivalent to Soo-jin.

“I’m already okay mommy.” Soo-jin said with a smile still on her face.

Sandara just stared at Soo-jin. Her daughter is a very beautiful kid. She had a beautiful pair of brown eyes. But, that eyes is not hers, not even her Sandy unnie let alone Minzy. But more to another person. Kwon Jiyong! ahhh…why must his name I need to mention? She had removed that name away. There is nothing else to be remind of. But everytime she look at her daughters make she remembering him.

Soo-min mouth is wide open when she saw her sister enter the living room while holding their mommy’s hand. She ran to her mommy. She hug her tightly and kissed her cheeks again and again.

“are you already home, mommy?” Sandara’s smile wider, she feel overwhelmed to be treated like that by her daughter. She feels appreciated.

“yeah, mommy’s already home baby. How are you today? Are you okay?” Soo-min just smile at her while nodding. See that sweet smile make Sandara’s heart overwhelming. The twins are back in a good health.

“ Donghae was calling.” Mrs Park told her when the twins left the living room.

“what did he want, omma?” Sandara ask with a flat tone.

“ he just asked either you’re already coming back home or not.”

“ its not like he didn’t know I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter