Chapter 4

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Are they your daughters ?"   " yeah, of course they are. I'm their mother, anything wrong ?" Kwon Jiyong just give her a lopside smile .  " Cute...they're beautiful just like their mother. You're lucky to have them.  " yeah, I'm lucky and grateful to have them ." Sandara said quitely . Kwon Jiyong just keep silence. That word just like a sarcasm for him. But, it is ?  " ehemm,, if everything is okay I'll be going first." Sandara said and there is no emotion showing on her beautiful face.

 

When Sandara stop the car, Mrs Park already waiting for her in front of their house. There is anxiety in her mother's face. She is not even stepping out from her car yet but her mother already standing beside her car . Mrs Park quickly open the door and ask Sandara to quickly exit the car. Sandara just chuckle at that, when it comes to Soo-min and Soo-jin there is no patience in her mother vocabulary. She is always worried and Sandara grateful for that because despite what happen her daughter still become her parents beloved grandchild. My daughter...? Sandara closed her eyes, there is a story that she can't tell.

" what did doctor said? Is my granddaughter okay?" 

" omma...if its about Soo-min and Soo-jin, you really forget that I'm your daughter. Aren't you?"  Sandara joking around that she earn a pinch from Mrs Park in her smooth cheek. " its hurts?"   " nahhhh,, not hurt at all its delicious ! It feel like I'm eating an icecream ." She reply with a naughty smile on her face.  " how is Soo-min and Soo-jin?"    " aigoo omma... arasso,, doctor said its just a fever and hopefully tomorrow they'll be okay." 

" arasso,, now lets bring them inside. You bring Soo-jin in and omma will bring Soo-min ."    " nae,,kajja..." Sandara already enter the house with Soo-jin in her hands . Mrs Park just look at her da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter