Chapter 13

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Soo-jin ah don’t swing too fast!” Sandara keeps reminds her daughter. Her eyes not leaving her daughters who is look so happy swinging in the cradle while laughing cheerfully.

“ arasso mommy…” Soo-jin and Soo-min answered simultaneously. Sandara just looked at them. Inside the house she knew there were many people. All of them must be happily chatting about current issues.

“ Soo-jin ah….” Soo-jin is still fiercely swinging the cradle. Soo-min who was on the cradle laughed as she shouted cheerfully. They look so happy that make Sandara who is sitting on the stone bench of Mr Kim waking up and strode towars them. She have not arrived yet, suddenly Soo-min body flying on the air. Sandara quickly grabbed Soo-min tiny body. The two of them rolling over the grass.

“auchhh!” Sandara scream loudly. Her hand spontaneously held her forehead. She can feel hot fluid flows. Soo-min that had been released from her hold cried. While Soo-jin ran over to her mommy and sister. Her face is pale, worried to be scolded by her mommy. She also feared when she saw the blood flowing in her mommy’s forehead.

“mommy…mommy…I’m sorry .” Soo-jin said , her eyes already watery. Then, she knelt. She’s looking at her mommy that’s already sitting as she wiped her blood with her sleeves. She gripped her mommy’s hand and kissed it before she hug her mommy. Tight !

“I’m okay, baby…don’t worry.”

“we’re really sorry , mommy!” Soo-jin and Soo-min said at the same time.

“aigoo…mommy is already okay…” Sandara said didn’t want to make her daughters feel guilty.

“ but your forehead is bleeding, mommy…” Soo-jin’s voice a bit panic. “ let me tell grandma…” she’s already getting up.

“you don’t need to tell grandma, baby…my bleeding is already stop. Besides your grandma is talking with grandpa Kim right now. I’m okay! Besides mommy is strong.” She’s trying to joke around so that her daughters will not worried. Soo-min and Soo-jin cracked into a laugh.

“ so you’re not angry with me, mommy?” Soo-jin asked. Sandara just staring at her daughter lovingly.

“nope…I’m not mad at you and your unnie. But please promise me that you two will never play like that again…? I don’t want you two getting hurt again.”

Soo-min and Soo-jin quickly raised their hands and make a salute gesture “ we promise, we’ll not doing it again.”

“ come here!” Sandara spread her hands open, want to hold her belove daughters. When they’re in her arm, she’s hugging them tightly. Until whenever mommy will always defend you two. She whispered in her heart.

***

“ Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter