Chapter 7

Love between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Is anything wrong with my daughter,doc...?".           " nothing ! She is okay, but her temperature is high."  " hmmm,,she seems a bit okay now." They look at Soo-jin's sleeping form.  " Since this morning, I did'nt see your husband?". Sandara's lips is locked. She did'nt expect this question from Kwon Jiyong. " hmmm...ehem,,he is working." She reply slowly. " working?until this late?" Sandara just shrugged. " you also working until this late."  " your husband is a doctor?"  " do you thought only a doctor who's working until this late?"  Kwong Jiyong was silent. This woman sometime seems okay and calm, and now she turned into cynical and mocking him in the blink of an eye.

8 years ago.

Kwon Jiyong just sitting down while rocking his body with a blasting music. He already waiting for his friend arrival for almost two hours now but still no signs of them yet. He roam his eyes all around that place until his eyes stoped on the most end corner. He then getting up slowly from his place while grab a glass of soju with him and stride into that direction. " hye..." The red dress girl lifted her face. She looked sad, but Kwon Jiyong must admit that she's beautiful. " may I join you?" He asked with a sweet smile plastered on his handsome face. " why not? have a seat ." His strategy is worked!  " you do not dance?"  " dance?I'm not in the mood." He look at the glass on her hands. Coke! but she looked drunk. " anyway...my name is Kwon Jiyong but you can call me Jiyong!" he introduced himself. " what's your name? If you don't mind...."   " is my name important to you?ahmmm,, you can call me whatever you want. I don't mind.".  " you look weird, its like you don't like it...?". " like what? You mean coming here? Yeah I don't like here !"   " then, why did you come here?" 

" to satisfied my feeling and someone else who all this time think that I am old fashioned. I just want to show him that I can also come to the place like this if I want . But the problem is I don't like place like this, too loud with a blasting music and wasted people and...because I don't like it here he left me. Is it wrong for me if I don't like this place?"  Kwon Jiyong just stared at that sad f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter