Waxing gibbous

Two moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana.

Months passed with subtle changes. No one can truly know a person. It was almost summer, students prepared for the last exams and everyone was looking forward to the summer vacation. Dahyun and everyone else were trapped in a full-blooded studying. They noticed that Jihyo was a little frigid, but did not pay attention to it and blame it on the stress.

Sana was a modest student but compensate the lack of academic success with her cheerful personality and hard work. Her best ability was work team and among her best friends, Nayeon and Momo, she often made creative and enough to pass projects. Fangirling and make-up were the main causes of her stagnation as a student, but at that age who can blame her? Young girls like her should walk the path of blooming, amaze the world with their beauty and heal with their love and innocence tormented souls.

When the partial results came in everybody was satisfied with collecting the fruits of their hard work or lack of it. Well, fruits can be spoiled sometimes, right? Seongwoo was happy to find that he was once again in the top three of the students. His first thoughts after watching the post with the grades was to go celebrate with his dear Jihyo. Thinking about her, he checked her grades as well, only to be rather shocked. Her score dropped almost 20 ranks. Firstly, he blamed himself for not paying enough attention and not helping her. She did not appear to be having a struggle, but Seongwoo knew she was sometimes reluctant to ask help due to her ego.

However, when he encountered her, no lament was involved. Jihyo was not in any way troubled by her sudden drop in the student ranks. She assured her boyfriend it was only a temporary thing, but deep inside she hated this side of him. Always wanting to be perfect, helping the others and just being a good kid. She knew he never thought of being different. His maudlin side was a splendid but sometimes it could be a burden.

Quitting her tennis lessons, she walked near Han River. Warm rays caressed her cheeks and those moments when she found something similar to happiness. The only thing she was hearing was some voices but she got used to those. She visited the same places and found inspiration in being a new person. Do not know if better, but certainly different.

One day in school she observed curious how a girl, Sana came among two more girls, Nayeon and Momo and asked for Seongwoo to come outside. Jihyo was used to girls courting her boyfriend, he was indeed an excellent catch. When Seongwoo return to the classroom slightly embarrassed, he sat next to Jihyo and started explaining. It was a different situation, not a regular confession. He told Jihyo what has happened a few nights before. While taking a break from studying, he decided to take a walk and buy some snacks. Going to a nearby store, he was nearly knocked off by someone exiting the store. An ajumma yelled and Seongwoo figured out quickly what was going on, beginning to run after that man. Daniel was coming home at the exact moment and helped Seongwoo by putting the man to the ground. When the Ong brothers worked toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter