First quarter

Two moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Dahyun.

Dahyun was a walking sunshine. Whatever it was their family or school, people were always pleased having her around. Unlike her inconspicuous sister, she was liked by the younger people and making friends was not a problem for her.

Spending time with her grandmother built a girl with many skills. Shopping, sewing, cooking, feminine skills incontrovertibly, Dahyun knew it all. She even raised her grandparents’ income with crocheting colorful socks and hats. Her continuing developed style and passion for fashion shaped her dream: one day she was going to be an art editor for a fashion magazine. Or a fashion designer, it did not matter as long as the field was similar.

Her relationship with her sister was relatively good. Dahyun was stubborn, but could come to senses and understand Jihyo did many things for her good. She could always count on her sister for showing her the right way and she was grateful for that. Sometimes she laughs thinking about that and how many times her sister saved her from her own creativity. Like that one time when she wanted to have grizzled hair like her grandmother. The home-made paint was at least to say a disaster. Jihyo ignored Dahyun’s explication regarding the bad ingredient’s gradation, but totally successful rate if they were combined differently and just helped her with the cleaning. As a reward, Jihyo received a whole box of pink strawberries muffins.

Speaking of delicious things, Dahyun was blessed with a high burning rate of the calories she often enjoyed because she did not only cook, but she ate with a great appetite as well. She started doing yoga classes two times a week so she could keep in shape and grow beautifully. Her parents suggested something to entall more physically effort, but yoga was pretty hard as they would soon to find after Dahyun’s whining. However, when she realized she could brag with her flexibility, she enjoyed going to those classes more.

Dahyun was an active child, always had something to do or was planning the next activity. Her disorderly schedule was busy on daily basics. That is why it was hard to keep an eye on her. Jihyo often contacted Dah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter