Two moons

Two moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo

Following her treatment was hard at times, but as all things, she eventually got used to it. That does not mean she did not have breakdowns, but when you fight, you eventually learn how to win. And more than a fighter, she was a winner. Everything has a price and Jihyo knew that if she wanted to evolve, she would have to make a sacrifice. Following her release from the hospital she moved schools. Embarrassment was a factor that contributed to exchanging schools, but she wanted to prove herself that she is more than a person with a mental disorder, to prove that she can be independent and succeed using her own powers. The ones who knew about her were worrying her with all the kindness and pity they showed. So she had to become better for them to not worry and pay so much attention.

One of the steps she took was very important to her. Prior to the diagnostic she would have never guessed she would have been so eager to do something like this; she was aware she was a fastidious personality. But this time she was determined to take thing slow and do it right. That was the reason the apology letter she sent to Hyesung was nothing compared to the one she sent to Sana. Besides asking for forgiveness, she wanted Hyesung to at least understand her a little.

In that letter she told how of a normal student and girl she was. Her sister's accident, however, cracked a wall in her heart. The love she was feeling for her sister; that she rarely showed was one of the causes she sought revenge. Blaming love for doing something bad is wrong and Jihyo did not want to excuse herself through that. More than love, it was fear; fear of losing someone dear, fear of that someone be in danger again.

The months of preparation and making plans were not mentioned because she did not want to scare him. The cold blood which she used to fit everything in place was omitted. The normal and perfect Jihyo that existed before was not used to criminal and despicable doings; that is why she needed the presence of Jinyoung and his gang. After a while spent with them she realized they were not that smart, but she made the foolish mistake believing she could outsmart them. She often thought that maybe they would have done a better job with the experience she lacked. Those cctv were a mistake only a rookie like her could have made, but she was never in her life happier to have been a fool.

She explained Hyesung that she was absent to her usual self and was truly sorry for the pain she put him in. With her sister, she visited him in the hospital, even though she was reluctant. What she did became so true when she saw him. Excluding their both ungainliness and awkward words, they made clear their regrets and forgiveness.

Life at the new school was fine, she was just a normal student again and with the help of her treatment, she would remain with that status. She missed her old entourage but in a way she was doing all for them, to be dignified next time they meet.

Tears are also gifts of love and Jihyo lost a lot of tears when she realized Seongwoo was so far away from her. They grew apart and eventually end it. It did not make it any less painful, but letting go was the best thing to do. Being with someone just like a wont was beyond boring because Jihyo cared about Seongwoo. The way their conversations were rare and they were now looking for as many occasions to not see each other as possible. It was sad that such an innocent and young love died that way; so sad it make Jihyo feel incredible guilty.

Life at the new school began to feel warn and light appeared to caress her like the old times. After all, the darkest moment of the day is right before the sunrise.

Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter