New moon

Two moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ong Seongwoo.

Born in a family with one older brother and one younger brother he never felt lonely. Daniel and Jihoon were more than brothers to Seongwoo, they were his best friends, the ones whom he can confess and seek support. Their parents worked, their mother at a sewing factory and their father at an old cars park. Being in a good relationship with your relatives didn’t make the lacks feel any easier. That’s why he and his brothers got used to working from a young age. They learnt how to care of their needs and not be a burden to their parents even though the latters didn’t require them to have so many part time jobs.

The boys did surprisingly well at school also. Daniel’s dream was to be a mechanic while Jihoon was yet to discover his true interest. Seongwoo, however, had a big dream, he wanted to be a doctor and was very serious in his studies. Professors had only good words towards him. Daniel was a senior and was interested in following some courses after finishing high school. Fixing cars and motorcycles was his dream and he searched passionately for any ways to improve in that area.  Jihoon, on the other way was very creative in the business area. However, he wanted to do many things at the same time and that was his liability. He was just a freshman, he had time to decide and polish his temper. Seongwoo was blessed with a good memory that would help him throughout his career and life. And where he forgot, he practiced. Never restless until he solved the problem, the second year high scholar was by all means seriously boring. Not in the traditional sense, he was just stubborn with finding the problem’s cause and solution that he forgot something trivial for his age: to have fun while doing it. It was not easy to study and have a part time job when as a teenager you encounter so many temptations. All in all, the Ong brothers were an asset to the school.

Seongwoo was the boy every girl could fall in love. Hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter