Full moon

Two moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Jinyoung

High school is a place where regretful things happen. Things you do not regret happen as well. That is why the detention was always a place full of young restless minds, much upon the shame of the school board.  Timely actions did not bring you there, but some of the students there were old customers, specimens that have a secure road to failure in life, or that is what the teachers thought.

One of the so called usual customer for the detention was Bae Jinyoung. His tireless activity in that special class made him know across the school, not only among the students, who learnt the painful lesson that if someone inspires you fear, you are highly recommended to avoid that person, but also by the teachers who, not officially, gave up upon trying to reintegrate him to a normal life long ago. The school had only one group of bully brats, but it was so good at being bad that it did not raise competition at all. Seniority in that group was owned by Jinyoung.

Born in a family of rich people, he was used to obtain anything easily and that started to bore him. Some with a romantic view might say that the lack of parental love made seethe in him the hate he was spreading now. Regardless of his lordly appearance, his soul was rather dark by uncertain causes. How many children do not have family problems and do not provide such headaches for those around them? Not all children with problems result with lop-sided personalities.

Of course, Jinyoung case was different. He made a decision long ago to not submit to any change in his life unless he agrees to it. It may seem normal, but Jinyoung was taking it to the extreme. For a boy his age, no limits can be dangerous sometimes. Wasting one more time his life in the detention, his attention was led by some lout guy in his gang, Woojin, to a new face in the detention room. Observing the girl a few days, he thought and got to the conclusion that an acquisition like her would make his group exhaustive. Or at least he could entertain himself with something new.

The group’s enlargement process lasted less than the leader has imagined. A simple propose conquered the girl with lost eyes and Jinyoung’s interest in her grew. Jihyo wanted to keep her new acquaintance unknown to the innocent souls that once were enough for her. The unfamiliar environment of night clubs and meetings in the parking lots and abandoned places was giving her feelings she was not aware she would have. On top of that, without a feeling of guilt, she enjoyed every moment of it, even to the extent of understanding Jinyoung’s feelings.

After a boring day in school and pretending of studying and doing homework, she retreated in her room with the pretext of being tired. At first she would actually resolve the problems in her notebook, she was intelligent after all, but as time passed, so did her will to study diminish. The moment of the day she was most sincere were the afternoons she spend with Seongwoo. He was the brightest thing in her life. When she was holding hands with him covered by the warm rays of the sun she felt pure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter