Two

My Star

Its already three months Hakyeon work there. He and Taekwoon also already become more comfortable. Sometimes, Wonshik, Taekwoon's bestfriend aka Taekwoon's secretary eat breakfast with them too. "How long have you work as a housekeeper, hyung?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon. Its always this man asking him questions. Hakyeon know Taekwoon is the quiet type and does not really like to talk. "Just three months," reply Hakyeon as he pour the coffee in the cup.

"Three months? So, what actually you do before you work as housekeeper?" Wonshik continue his interview. Taekwoon who eating his breakfast just hear his friend and his housekeeper talking. He glad Wonshik stop at his house. He does not know what to say. It will be quite awkward when both of them do not say anything. But, honestly he also feel curious on Hakyeon's life. He admit he feel quite attracted to this man.

"Just an ordinary office worker," reply Hakyeon.

"Why you resign?" Wonshik who already finish eating his breakfast look at Hakyeon.

"Because I have some problems with my coworkers and also my boss," reply Hakyeon as he start to feel angry when he remember about it. "I fight with my coworkers. Not fight, I beat them," continue Hakyeon before Wonshik can ask for more explaination. Wonshik's and Taekwoon's eyes become wide as they look at him shockly when they hear his words. Does not expect this man can beat someone.

"Then, my boss call me and I'm already know I will be fired. But, he said he want to give me chance," continue Hakyeon. "So, why you still get fired?" Ask Wonshik in curious.

"I'm not fired. I resign," reply Hakyeon as he collect the empty plates and cups. He put it into the sink and start to wash it. Taekwoon go to his room to take his coat and briefcase. Wonshik does not give up and still want to hear Hakyeon's reason.

"Why you resign?" Ask Wonshik as he stand beside Hakyeon. Hakyeon stop washing the dishes and look at that man.

"You remember when I said my ex boss give me chance?" Wonshik nod his head on Hakyeon's excuse. "He want me to sleep with him if I want to keep working there," continue Hakyeon. Wonshik give a disgust face when he know what that man want him to do.

"What the...? Nice decision, hyung," said Wonshik as he pat Hakyeon's shoulder. "When he say that, I kick his ball. Hardly," continue Hakyeon proudly that make Wonshik laugh.

"Nice work, hyung. He really deserve that," said Wonshik as he show his thumb.

"Wonshik, lets go," said Taekwoon as he walk toward the door. He actually heard everything. He heard about Hakyeon's previous boss and feel quite angry with it. He does not know why. He think he will give some visit to that company.

***

Hakyeon cook the porridge for Taekwoon. That man is sick right now. When Hakyeon arrive this morning, he feel weird when Taekwoon does not appear like usual. He knock the door softly before he open it when he hear a weak voice allow him to enter the room.

"Are you okay, Taekwoon?" Ask Hakyeon as he walk closer to the man who lying on the bed with the blanket cover almost all of his body except his head. Hakyeon carefully put his palm on Taekwoon's forehead, checking on his temperature.

"Its quite hot. Wait a minute," Hakyeon fastly leave that man to take the aid box and enter the room back.

"Its quite high," said Hakyeon as he look at the thermometer. Then he go to the bathroom and come back with a basin of water and towel. He put the wet towel on Taekwoon's forehead before he leave to cook porridge for the sick man.

"Wake up Taekwoon. You need to eat something," Hakyeon put the bowl and glass on the stand beside the bed before he help that man to sit. Taekwoon lean at the headboard as he look at Hakyeon weakly. His face look so pale.

Hakyeon then sit on the bed beside that man as he take the bowl. He slowly blow the porridge and give it to Taekwoon. After few spoon, Taekwoon shake his head as his head feel so heavy.

Hakyeon put the bowl back and give the medicine to Taekwoon. That man unwillingly take it. When Hakyeon ensure that Taekwoon already eat his medicine, he help that him to lie on the bed nicely. When Hakyeon stand up to leave, he can feel someone holding his hand. "Whats wrong Taekwoon?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at that man.

"Can you tell Wonshik that I can't go to office today," said Taekwoon with his hoarse voice.

"I will. Now sleep. You need to rest," reply Hakyeon as he smile. Taekwoon nod his head before he close his eyes.

Hakyeon bring the bowl to the kitchen before he take his phone and call for Wonshik. "Hello, Wonshik. I just want to tell you that Taekwoon cannot go to work today. He's sick. He's having fever," Hakyeon told about Taekwoon's condition.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of him," said Hakyeon before he end the call. Hakyeon then start to do his work as usual. Just sometimes he check on Taekwoon if he need something. Its already almost noon. So, Hakyeon start to cook lunch for the sick person.

 

"Are you feel better?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon after that man finish eating his lunch.

"I am. Thanks for take care of me," said Taekwoon. Hakyeon hold out his hand, holding Taekwoon's forehead to check on his temperature.

"Its better then this morning," said Hakyeon with a smile. "So, you want to continue sleeping or..," ask Hakyeon.

"Emm I think I want to watch television. I'm feel suffociated sitting in that room only," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod his head before he hold Taekwoon's arm and help him walk toward the living room.

"If you need anything, you can call me," said Hakyeon before he leave Taekwoon alone.

Hakyeon wash the dirty dishes as he sometimes checking on the sick person. After he done his work, he go to Taekwoon and found that that sick man is already sleeping. Hakyeon smile as he look at Taekwoon. He look cute when he's sleeping.

Hakyeon tuck the blanket over Taekwoon's body carefully. He does not want to wake him up. He brush Taekwoon's bang softly before he keep staring at the man. His eyes, his nose, his lips. So perfect and capturing. "So cute," mumble Hakyeon before he stand up and leave to continue his works. That make he miss the shy smile and blushing face made by the sick man.