Seven

My Star

"What is it, Hongbin? You said you have something important to tell me," ask Taekwoon when Hongbin arrive at his office. He sit in front that man with Wonshik beside him.

Hongbin look at Taekwoon before he take a deep breath. "Hyung, its about something important that happen five years ago between you and... Hakyeon hyung," told Hongbin that make Taekwoon tilt his head. Not understand on what that man say.

"Five years ago? Me and Hakyeon? What do you mean, Hongbin? I don't know Hakyeon before," reply Taekwoon.

"Yes, you two do not know each other. But, you two studied at same college. All of us studied at same college," told Hongbin.

"Okay. So, what actually happen before?" Ask Taekwoon. Hongbin take a deep breath before he start his stories.

"You remember we went to a party before our graduation day?" Start Hongbin.

 

Hongbin is busy flirting with a beautiful girl when his noona call him. "Hello, noona," said Hongbin when he answer her call.

"I need you upstairs now. Now!" Said Sunhee. Hongbin sigh before he left the girl and go to upstairs.

"What do you want noona? I almost able got laid by someone tonight," said Hongbin when he met his noona in front a room.

"Help me bring him out," said Sunhee as she open the door. Revealing two boys on the bed as they hugging each other tightly.

"Taekwoon hyung? Wow, never know he's interested in this kind of relationship too," said Hongbin as he look at the sleeping boy.

"Stop talking and bring him out. Now," order Sunhee before she left the room. Hongbin can see she does not really like what she saw.

"Hyung, wake up. Hyung," Hongbin try to wake Taekwoon up. But failed. He think because that man is drunk. He can smell it from both of them. He help that man to wear his clothes back and drag him out. Before he leave, he look at the sleeping boy for last time. Suddenly he feel guilty to take Taekwoon away. That boy might feel confuse. And worst, can't remember what happen that night.

"Remember. Don't tell anyone about this," warn his sister.

At the graduation day, Hongbin try to find that boy and he found him. But, he does not dare to approach him and tell him. He does not know if that important for him or not. Maybe it just a nightstand for him. Taekwoon also does not remember anything about that night. So, he think it just useless for him to tell them about it.

 

"You mean that night I slept with someone," conclude Taekwoon as he think carefully. "Don't tell me that boy is...," Taekwoon now realise on something. Hongbin nod his head.

"He is Hakyeon hyung," said Hongbin that make Taekwoon look at him with wide eyes. Feel shock with this new information.

Suddenly someone burst into the room that make all of them look at the intruder. "Jaehwan?" Wonshik look at the man in shock. That man works there as an accountant. They have been quite close already. Wonshik like that man.

Jaehwan does not say anything and just walk toward Taekwoon before he punch him. His action make all of them become shock. "So, its you who make Hakyeon hyung pregnant? You know, because of you he got throw by his parents. Got insult by people!" Yell Jaehwan angrily as he hold Taekwoon's collar harshly.

"I'm... I'm sorry," said Taekwoon sincerely. He does not know anything about it. He can't remember anything.

"Its not Taekwoon hyung fault. It my fault too. If only I tell hyung about it," said Hongbin as he look down.

"Sit down, Jaehwan. Keep calm," said Wonshik as he pull Jaehwan down to sit beside him.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember anything. Trust me," said Taekwoon as he look at Jaehwan with teary eyes. He feel so guilty on what happen to Hakyeon.

"Yes, he can't remember what happen before because he was drug," told Hongbin that make all of them look at him in shock. "My noona drug you hyung. Not only you, Hakyeon hyung too," told Hongbin.

"What do you mean by Hakyeon hyung too?" Ask Jaehwan.

"I heard my noona talking with my cousin, Lee Minsoo few weeks ago. They admit by themselves that they drug both of you that night," explain Hongbin.

"Lee Minsoo? I remember him. He's the who keep trying to seduce Hakyeon hyung. But hyung does not fall for his trick. He know that man want nothing accept to sleep with him," said Jaehwan.

"How should I tell Hakyeon about it? He will be so angry to me," Taekwoon can't imagine his life without Hakyeon and also Byul.

"Hyung will forgive you. You does not remember what happen before too. By the way, sorry for the punch. I'm feel so angry just now," said Jaehwan.

"Its okay. I deserve it," reply Taekwoon. "By the way, you have quite strong punch," continue him as he hold his bruise face. "Well, thank you," said Jaehwan with proud face.

Suddenly Jaehwan's phone ringing. "Its Hakyeon hyung," told Jaehwan before he answer the call. But, its not Hakyeon. "Jaehwan uncle, help omma," said Byul in shaking voice.

"Byul? Whats wrong, Byul?" Ask Jaehwan in panic when he heard how scared that girl is from her voice. "Omma. Few men bring him away. Omma look does not well," told Byul as she cry.

"Where are you now?" Ask Jaehwan. Taekwoon look at the man worriedly. What happen to Hakyeon? His daughter?

"We're at Taekwoon appa's house," told Byul. "We coming for you now. Don't end the call. I will accompany you. Don't worry," said Jaehwan as they already in their way out.