Ten

My Star

"Byul," Hakyeon hug that girl tightly. When the men catch him, he worried on her so bad. He afraid they will catch her too.

"Are you okay, omma," ask Byul as she look at Hakyeon.

"I'm okay. Your appa and his friends save me," said Hakyeon. He look at his daughter with a smile. This girl is his everything. He admit he did though that this girl is a mistake. But, never will he throw her away. For him, she is a gift.

"I love you, Byul," said Hakyeon before he kiss her forehead.

"I love you too, omma," reply Byul before she also kiss Hakyeon's forehead. "Omma, look what I got. Grandmama give it to me," said Byul as she show a football to him.

"Grandmama?" Hakyeon look at the girl confusely before he saw a woman standing not far from them.

"Hi, Hakyeon," greet the woman. "Emm hello, madam," greet Hakyeon back with a slightly bow.

"No need to be so formal with me. Just call me, omma," said Mrs Jung. She rub Hakyeon's hairs softly before she hug him. Hakyeon does not know what to say and just hug her back. Mrs Jung release him when she saw her son walk toward them. "I leave you now. You two need to talk," said Mrs Jung before she leave with Byul in her arms.

"Hakyeon," call Taekwoon that make the man turn around. Hakyeon look at him, waiting for what he want to say. Taekwoon hold both of Hakyeon's hand and kiss it.

"I'm sorry," said Taekwoon. "I'm sorry," he keep repeating it. Hakyeon cup his face before he lean forward and kiss his lips.

"Stop saying that. I know its not your fault. You got drug. We both got drug. They trap us," said Hakyeon. "But still, its you who suffering because of it. All of your miserable life happen because of me," Taekwoon still feel guilty on what happen.

"No, its not your fault. If that not happen five years ago, I will be fall into Minsoo's trap. You will fall into Sunhe's trap. We will never know each other. Our princess will never be born," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon nod his head. Agree on him.

"So, stop blaming yourself. Lets start a new life together. You, me and Byul as a family," continue Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile. He put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and pull him closer.

"You know what? I'm glad that night I found you," whisper Taekwoon honestly.

"Me too, Taekwoon. Me too," whisper Hakyeon before they crash their lips. Keep kissing without care about their surrounding.

 

"I'm glad Hakyeon hyung found the missing piece in his life," said Jaehwan as he look at the kissing couple.

"Me too," support Wonshik as he also look at them. He then look at Jaehwan. "How about you? Don't you want to find someone special for you," ask him.

"Maybe. I don't know. I can't find the trust in that kind of relationship. My heart still feel hurt with what my exboyfriend did," said Jaehwan.

"What do you mean?" Ask Wonshik curiously.

"He cheat on me," told Jaehwan. "I'm not ready to be in any relationship yet," continue Jaehwan that make Wonshik feel disappointed.

"How about you? Have you found the one that will complete your life?" Ask Jaehwan.

"I have. But, its look like I need to wait until that man ready to be in a serious relationship," reply Wonshik with meaningful stare at Jaehwan. That man blink his eyes before he look down to hide his blushing face.

 

Hakyeon watch Taekwoon playing with his daughter as he smile. He feel so happy right now. So happy. He finally found the one that he wait for long.

Last week, he went to meet his parents. He still can remember his parents' reaction when they saw him. They hug him as they crying. Keep apologise to him for throwing him away. Keep telling him how much they miss him. They regret on their actions before. Because of angry they said and do something terrible like that to their own son. 

Hakyeon also cry as he hug them tightly. Feel happy they already forgive him. He introduce Byul to them and also Taekwoon. He can remember the glare that given by his parents when he introduce Taekwoon. 

He explain to them what actually happen that make their stare become soften. But, Mr Cha still having a serious meeting with Taekwoon. They stay there for few days before they go back to their house back. But they promise to come to visit again. Hakyeon already move in with Taekwoon. They will be married soon and they want Hakyeon's parents to come. He feel so happy everything is okay right now. 

"What are you thinking about?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon and hold his hand. "Everything. I love you, Taekwoon," said Hakyeon before he kiss Taekwoon's hand lovingly. 

"I love you too. Thank you for everything, Hakyeon. Thank you for giving me our beautiful star. For taking care of her," said Taekwoon as he cup Hakyeon's cheek softly. They stare at each other lovingly before they lean forward and kiss slowly and sweetly.

"Appa, omma, look. I found a cat," shout Byul as she run toward them with a small black cat in her arms. Both of them look at the girl lovingly. The small angel of them. This girl is the gift given by the god for them. They love her so much. Love her. And they love each other too. Love so much.

 

THE END~

Thank you for reading this story...