Eight

My Star

"Byul," Taekwoon fastly hug that girl tightly. "Appa, omma. The bad guys catch omma," said Byul as she cry harder.

"Don't worry. He will be fine. I will save him. Don't worry okay," said Taekwoon as he rub his hairs softly.

"Wonshik, check on the cctv and tell me if there any information on the men," order Taekwoon to that man.

"I will," reply Wonshik as he nod his head. "I'll follow you," said Jaehwan before he look at Byul. "Don't worry, princess. We will find your omma," said Jaehwan before he leave with Wonshik.

"I think I know who's responsible on it. Let me investigate more," said Hongbin as he look at Taekwoon. "Tell me if you got anything," reply Taekwoon with a nod.

"Lets go to other place. It not safe here," said Taekwoon as he look at Byul. That girl nod her head as she burried herself in Taekwoon's arms.

 

"Who's that little girl, Taekwoon?" Ask Mrs Jung when that man enter the house with the sleeping girl in his arms.

"She's my daughter," told Taekwoon that make his parents become shock. "What? Are you sure she is your daughter?" Ask Mrs Jung.

"You look at her carefully. Is she really my daughter or not?" Ask Taekwoon as he point at the room where Byul is sleeping.

"I will," reply Mrs Jung before she walk toward the room.

Taekwoon sigh before he sit down on the sofa. He keep looking at his phone, waiting for the others to call him. Mr Jung just look at that man silently.

"Dad, I'm sorry," said Taekwoon after he keep silent for a while. "Why you need to be sorry," ask Mr Jung.

"Because suddenly I bring a little girl with me and told you that she's my daughter," reply Taekwoon. Mr Jung smile softly to his son. "I don't mind. But, why now? From what I see, that girl already four or five years old. Why now?" Ask Mr Jung curiously.

"She really look like you, Taekwoon. What happen? Why you suddenly bring her home? Where did you hide her before? Where is her mother?" Ask Mrs Jung when she already stand in front her son.

"Sit here first, my dear," said Mr Jung as he hold his wife's hand. That woman sit beside her husband as she keep look at at Taekwoon. Waiting for his explaination.

Taekwoon take a deep breath before he start to tell them everything. What happen five years ago. The drug. The hardship that Hakyeon need to face because of him. How they meet at Taekwoon's house. How they fall for each other. How he can know about it. And about the kidnap.

"Oh my god, I never know Sunhee will do something mean like that," said Mrs Jung as she close with her hand. Feel shock with what actually happen between Taekwoon and Hakyeon. "Pity boy," continue Mrs Jung when she think about Hakyeon. Being disown by his own parents is something hurt too much.

"Omma!" They can hear someone shouting. Calling for her mother. Taekwoon fastly run to the room. "Appa, where's omma?" Ask Byul when that man hug her.

"He's fine. Don't worry. We will find him," said Taekwoon as he wipe Byul's tears.

"He will be fine right, appa?" Ask Byul with teary eyes.

"Of course he is. You trust me right? I already promise you, that I will protect both of you," reply Taekwoon. Byul nod her head.

"Emm Byul, can you tell me what happen when your mother got catch by the men," ask Taekwoon carefully. Does not want to scare that girl.

"Omma is cooking for you and I'm drawing something at the living room. Suddenly someone ring the door bell. So, omma go to open it. Then, omma is shouting. I fastly run into the room to hide like omma always told me to do. I can see few men hold omma's arms. Then another people come. Two people. A man and a woman. That witch do something to omma that make he look weird. They drag omma out from the house. Then I fastly call Jaehwan uncle," told Byul. Taekwoon now can expect who did this.

"Appa, I'm hungry," said Byul as she pull Taekwoon's sleeves. "You're hungry? Let me cook something for you," said Mrs Jung who just watching them from the door. Byul look at her in scared as she hold Taekwoon's hand tightly.

"Byul, she is my mother. So, she is your grandmother," said Taekwoon as he smile at Byul.

"Grandmother? Anyeong, grandmother. I'm Cha Hanbyul. Nice to meet you," Byul introduce herself as she bow slightly. "Aigoo, you're so cute. You can call me grandmama. Come on. Lets go. You said you're hungry," said Mrs Jung softly. Byul look at her before she look at Taekwoon.

"Just go," said Taekwoon as he lift Byul and put her down. She walk toward Mrs Jung and hold her hand before they walk toward the kitchen together.

"How?" Ask Taekwoon when he see Wonshik and Jaehwan enter the house.

"Its Sunhee and Minsoo," told Wonshik. The cctv show their face clearly. Its look like they do not expect the girl is there too to tell them about it.

"I knew it," Taekwoon walk backforth as he thinking what he should do.

"Hyung, I think I know where they bring Hakyeon hyung," said Hongbin who just arrive with Sanghyuk.