Three

My Star

"Taekwoon," called Hakyeon when he realise the awkward man who stand not far from him is his boss.

"Hakyeon? What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw that man.

"Grocery shopping. How about you?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Me too," reply Taekwoon short.

"Omma, can I buy this? Please," pleade Byul as she pull Hakyeon's pant and look at him with her famous puppy eyes.

"You know I can't say no to that eyes," reply Hakyeon as he ruffle Byul's hairs softly. Then he realise that Taekwoon is looking at his daughter.

"This is my daughter, Byul. Byulie, this is my new boss, Jung Taekwoon," Hakyeon lift his daughter and introduce the girl with that man.

"Hello, ahjussi. I'm Cha HanByul and this is my omma, Cha Hakyeon," said Byul as she smile sweetly at Taekwoon.

"Hi, cutie. You are so beautiful like your omma," praise Taekwoon without thinking that make Hakyeon blushing. Taekwoon does not realise that as he keep talking with Byul.

 

"Let me send you home," offer Taekwoon as they walk out from the shop together. "No, its okay. My house is near," decline Hakyeon politely.

"No, let me send you home. It quite dangerous for both of you walking in the late of night," said Taekwoon to convince that man.

"Its not too late, Taekwoon ssi," reply Hakyeon. But that man already lift Byul and bring her toward his car. "Byul want to ride uncle's car right?" Said that man as he look at the girl. Byul nod her head as she smile widely. Hakyeon just smile before he shake his head as he follow those two toward Taekwoon's car.

***

"Good morning, Taekwoon," greet Hakyeon when he saw that man.

"Good morning," reply Taekwoon as he sit on the chair. Hakyeon pour the hot coffee in the cup in front Taekwoon before he continue doing his work.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile. He who facing his back with that man smile shyly as he put his hand on his chest. He need to calm down. He know he has been fall for this man. He like this man. But he know. He realise he's not suitable for Taekwoon. He will never get Taekwoon's love.

Suddenly Taekwoon's phone ringing that make Hakyeon return to reality. "Hello... For what? Okay, I'll go after work," said Taekwoon before he end the call. He release a heavy sigh before he continue eating his breakfast.

As usual, after Taekwoon leave for work, Hakyeon start to tidy up the house and do the laundry. Then he hear the doorbell ringing that maek he leave whatever he do at that time to open the door. When he open it, he saw a beautiful girl with long hair in front the house.

"Yes. Can I help you miss?" Ask Hakyeon as he smile at the girl.

That girl just give a mocking look with a smirk before she push him and enter the house. "Sorry miss. I don't think you should enter this house. Tae...," before Hakyeon can finish his words, that girl lift her finger signaling that man to shut up.

"You don't know me?" Ask that girl as she walk around the house. Checking if Hakyeon do his work nicely or not.

"Emm no," reply Hakyeon honestly. That girl smirk before she look at Hakyeon.

"I'm Taekwoon's fiancee. So, I think I have right to enter this house," said that girl as she glare at Hakyeon. Still feel unsatisfy with his action.

"Oh, sorry miss. I don't know. I'm sorry," Hakyeon bow slightly to that girl.

"Yeah yeah. Don't worry. I'll make sure Taekwoon fired you for disrespecting me," that girl turn around and continue inspecting the house. Hakyeon really want to slap this . She the one who suddently appear and enter the house forcefully. Just tell him the truth and he will allow her to come in. Or maybe not. When she told him that she is Taekwoon's fiancee, he really want to cry. But of course he know he can't do that.

"Emm if there nothing that you want to ask me, I want to continue my work," said Hakyeon before he bow and turn around to leave that girl alone. He continue doing the laundry and does not realise the girl is looking at him. "He look familiar," whisper that girl as she still looking at Hakyeon. She then fastly leave the house to find out who is this man.

Hakyeon hear the sound of door close and turn around. Then he realise that girl already leave. He release a relief sigh before he continue doing his work.

 

"I knew it," Sunhe look so piss as she tap her finger on the table.

"But, I don't think he know anything about that night. He accidently work there," said Minsoo as he look at Hakyeon's picture. "He still beautiful even after five years," continue him that make Sunhe roll her eyes.

"Its all because of you. If you did not drug him, this will not happen. That girl will not be born," yell Sunhe as she slam the table.

"You the one in fault too. Not only me," reply Minsoo. "Don't worry. I'll not let him slip away from me again. I want him so badly and I'll make sure he will be mine forever," continue Minsoo as he smirk.

"Make sure about that. Or I'll just end his life," said Sunhe as he slam the table.

"What did they mean," mumble someone who eavesdropping their conversation.