Five

My Star

"Where you always do in weekend?" Ask Taekwoon after they finish eating breakfast together. "Emm we always go to the park for picnic. Spending time together," reply Hakyeon.

"How about today? Lets go for a picnic," suggest Taekwoon that make Byul look at his omma excitedly.

"Lets go, lets go," support Byul that make Hakyeon look up as he thinking. When he look at those two hoping face, he can't help to smile at their adorable face. "Okay," agree Hakyeon that make Taekwoon and Byul clap their hands excitedly.

"But first, you need to change clothes and packing up your toys that you want to bring with you. And I will wrap some foods for us," continue Hakyeon. "Lets go," Taekwoon lift the little girl and bring her into her room as he making plane sound using his mouth.

 

"Never been here before," said Hakyeon as he look around the park. This park is quite far from his house. He never been there before. Taekwoon is the one who suggest them to come here.

"Lets sit there," Taekwoon point at a spot under the tree. Its near with the playground and also the lake. He hold Hakyeon's hand and pull him toward the tree. Anyone who see them will think them as a happy family.

Hakyeon lay out the mat and take out the food. While Taekwoon and Byul are already gone, playing at the playground. When Hakyeon already finish settle up the food, he look up and can see Taekwoon pushing Byul on the swing while they laughing. Hakyeon smile as he look at them. His family is perfect with Taekwoon here. He admit he feel comfortable with that man. He know his daughter too.

Byul run to Hakyeon as she laughing with Taekwoon chasing her from behind. "Omma, help me. The monster want to eat me," said Byul as she hug Hakyeon tightly.

"Don't worry. Omma will protect you, princess" Hakyeon put her arm around her with another hand hold a toy sword that Byul bring and point it at Taekwoon. "Go away, monster," said Hakyeon.

"Never. I want that cute princess," reply Taekwoon with his monster voice as he try to hold Byul's hand. Byul giggle as she move behind Hakyeon, hiding from Taekwoon. "If you want her, you need to face me first," said Hakyeon.

Taekwoon then look at him. "If I can't get her, I'll just take you to be my queen," Taekwoon put his arm around Hakyeon's waist while another one under Hakyeon's legs before he lift him up. Hakyeon yelp as he hold Taekwoon's neck tightly. They stare at each other with their heart beating fastly.

"Monster, release my mother," Byul hit Taekwoon's legs with her small hands. That hit bring Taekwoon back to the reality.

"Arghhh," Taekwoon kneel down as he pretending to be hurt with Hakyeon still in his arms. "I lose. Please let me go. I promise to be loyal with you," said Taekwoon as he give puppy eyes to Byul. Hakyeon look at the girl, waiting for her answer.

"I don't want you to be loyal with me. I want you to love me. Can you?" Ask Byul that make Taekwoon smile widely. Hakyeon too.

Taekwoon put Hakyeon down slowly before he open his arms. Byul then fastly run to him and hug him tightly. "Of course I will. I love you so much, my princess," said Taekwoon before he give a peck on Byul's cheek.

"How about my omma? Do you love him too?" Ask Byul that make Taekwoon look at the man. Hakyeon look at him too as he waiting for his answer.

"I love him too. I love both of you," reply Taekwoon honestly. Byul smile widely as she hug Taekwoon tighter. "Hey, is there any space for me too?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the hugging people.

"Of course omma," reply Byul excitedly. Hakyeon smile before he join the hug. He put his arms around Byul's small body and hug her. Taekwoon release the hug and then he put his arm around Hakyeon's body. Squishing Byul at the middle of them. But that girl feel happy to be there. Feel complete. They stay at that position for a while as they feel comfortable and complete.

 

Hakyeon look at Byul who sleeping on Taekwoon's body lovingly. While Taekwoon sleeping with his head on Hakyeon's laps. After they eating and continue playing for a while, Byul feel tired and sleepy. Taekwoon too. They fastly fall asleep together as they feel so tired. Hakyeon smile before he brush Byul's hairs softly. He then look at Taekwoon. Scanning that man's face. His eyes, nose, lips. So perfect. He keep looking at the man without he realise with his hand keep rubbing his hairs.

Suddenly Taekwoon open his eyes. They keep staring at each other until one hand of Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's neck and pull him down softly. Hakyeon just let the man lead him. He keep leaning down as his eyes shift from Taekwoon's eyes and lips. When their lips almost touch, Taekwoon whisper something that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide before their lips crash. Hakyeon close his eyes as he respond on the kiss. They keep kissing until they desperate for air.

They stare at each other as they breath heavily. Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's face lovingly before he give another peck on his lips. "I love you, Hakyeon. I love both of you. Please allow me to take care both of you," confess Taekwoon again.

Hakyeon slowly smile as his tears start to fall down. Taekwoon fastly wipe his tears. "I love you too. I love you too, Taekwoon," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile too. Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and kiss it. He keep holding that hand as he stare at Hakyeon lovingly.

"Stop staring at me," said Hakyeon as he close Taekwoon's eyes with his free hand. "Don't close my eyes. I want to look at your beautiful face," Taekwoon pull down the hand and keep staring at that blushing man. Hakyeon does not reply anything and just let the man stare at him. He also do the same. They keep staring with smile on their face.