Nine

My Star

"He still look beautiful," said Minsoo as he caress Hakyeon's cheek softly. "I really want him," continue him as he can't wait anymore.

"Wait for him to wake up. I want to talk to him first. Then you can do anything that you want to him," said Sunhe as she slap Minsoo's head. "Oh, he already wake up," said Minsoo when be saw that man open his eyes.

Hakyeon groan as he hold his head. He blink his eyes before he sit up. He then realise he's on a bed in unfamiliar room with his tied hands.

"Hi, Hakyeon," greet Minsoo as he walk closer to the man and try to kiss him. Hakyeon pull away his head and push that man.

"What do you want from me, Minsoo? Let me go!" yell Hakyeon as he glare at the man. Then he realise there another woman in the room.

"You already can expect why you are here," said Sunhe as she smirk. She then stand up and walk closer to Hakyeon.  "I never though you two can meet again after five years," said Sunhe before she sit in front Hakyeon.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon. He does not understand her words.

"You want to know who's the father of your daughter?" ask Sunhe. Hakyeon just keep silent as he waiting for her words. "Its Taekwoon. He's the father of your daughter," told Sunhe that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide. He can't understand. How?

"I drug him so that I can trap him. While, this stupid man also drug you that night. It should be me who slept with him that night. Not you," told Sunhe as she stand up.  "As I though, he can't remember what happen that night. Thank god. But, why you come back. If only you did not appear, Taekwoon and I will be married already. You will not be here," continue her. "Now, I need to make sure you can't disturb me and Taekwoon anymore. Minsoo, you can do anything that you want to him. Then after that, I will kill you," Sunhe look at her cousin before she look at Hakyeon back evil smirk. Minsoo smile in satisfy as he walk closer to Hakyeon.

"Just enjoy it, Hakyeon," said Sunhe before she left. Hakyeon fastly stand up and walk away from the smiling man. Minsoo his lips as he watch Hakyeon's body with lust. He can't wait anymore. Five years ago he failed to eat this man. Now he will not fail.

Hakyeon run toward the door fastly to escape but that man catch him and throw him down on the bed back. Minsoo pinned up Hakyeon's tied hands above his head as he smirk.

"You're so beautiful, Hakyeon. If only you just accept me, this will not happen," said Minsoo as his other hand slip under Hakyeon's shirt.

"Let me go, Minsoo!" Yell Hakyeon as he struggling to escape from that man's grip.

"Just shut up and enjoy this ride," said Minsoo before he tear Hakyeon's shirt that make his button fall off, revealing his chest. Minsoo then lean down to kiss Hakyeon's lips but that man turn his head to avoid that kiss.

Suddenly someone open the door that make Minsoo stop his action. "Minsoo, they found us," said Sunhe as she lock the door.

"What? How?" Ask Minsoo as he move away from Hakyeon's body. Hakyeon move away from them as he breath heavily. Praying that someone will save him.

As Sunhe and Minsoo are arguing, someone open the door forcedly. They can see Taekwoon is glaring at them. He look around and saw Hakyeon on the bed with torn shirt. He want to walk closer to him but stop when Sunhe point a gun to Hakyeon.

"What are you doing, Sunhe?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the woman.

"Let us go, oppa. If not, I'll kill him," threat Sunhe as she look at Taekwoon. Minsoo just stand there as he try to find chance to escape.

Taekwoon walk into the room slowly. Approaching the woman softly. When that man move away from the door, Minsoo fastly runaway. But, he got caught by Wonshik who's waiting outside the room.

"Sunhe, you should not do this. I know you not an evil person. Let him go, Sunhe. Its me that you want. Not him," coax Taekwoon as he walk closer to the woman.

"Stop. If you walk closer to me, I'll shoot him," said Sunhe with her hands hold the gun tightly.

"Noona, what are you doing?" Hongbin look at the woman in shock.

"Hongbin? Now I know how all of you know this place," said Sunhe as he look at Hongbin.

"Noona, stop it. Its just useless. Taekwoon hyung will never like you even after this," said Hongbin as he walk closer to his noona.

"No! When this man dead, Taekwoon will fall for me. Its all because of him, Taekwoon does not want to be engage with me. He does not want to be married with me. When he gone, we both can be together," reply Sunhe as she look at Taekwoon before she look at Hakyeon.

"Stop, Sunhe. You let him go. I promise I'll marry you," said Taekwoon. He does not want that woman hurt Hakyeon. He also does not want to hurt her.

Hakyeon just keep silent as he find a chance to take the gun away. When that woman does not pay attention to him, he hold up her hand and slam it on the the wall that make the gun fall on the floor before he push that girl away.

"Hakyeon," Taekwoon run to that man and hug him. "Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he check on Hakyeon's body. To find any wound.

"I'm okay," reply Hakyeon as he smile.

"Let me go. Taekwoon oppa, you already promise me that you will marry me. I'll make sure that, oppa," said Sunhe as she struggling to escape from Taekwoon's men hold.

"I give her to you, Hongbin. I don't want to bring her to police station. You decide what you want to do to her," said Taekwoon as he look at Hongbin.