Six

My Star

"My parents agree to cancel the engagement," told Taekwoon as he back hug Hakyeon who cooking the dinner for Taekwoon and his friends.

"Really? I'm happy to know that," reply Hakyeon with a smile. After Taekwoon confess his feeling, that man does not hesitate to show his love to Hakyeon. When he wake up early morning, he will give morning kiss to Hakyeon who making breakfast for him. Sometimes Wonshik also there, witnessing their sweet moment. He feel happy to see his friend found someone that he love. But, seeing him so affectionate like this make he feel quite terrified and scare. Never know that man can act like that. Taekwoon also always go to Hakyeon's house to visit Byul. Sometimes he bring both of them out. Byul also start to call him appa. First time he heard that girl call him appa, he cry. Does not know why, but he feel so happy to hear that.

Tonight, his friends want to come. They said they want to visit him and also his house. Taekwoon does not really agree when they want to come to his house. He rather has this night to be with Hakyeon and Byul. But, what can he do when those brats do not even care to ask him first before they decide to come to his house. They just suddenly call him and say that they will come to his house tonight. Because of that, Hakyeon need to work overtime and cook dinner for them. While Byul was left at her grandparents' house, Jaehwan's parent.

"You know what, I think you and Byul should live here with me," offer Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him.

"No need to. I don't want other people think that I'm just using you," reply Hakyeon honestly. He does not want other people look at Taekwoon weirdly. It enough only him get that kind of look.

"But, you're not. I want you and Byul stay here with me," coax Taekwoon as he turn Hakyeon's body to face him. "I want to take care both of you. You know how much I love you. How much I love Byul," said Taekwoon with his arms around Hakyeon's waist.

"I know. But..," Hakyeon can't finish his words when Taekwoon stop him with his lips.

"No excuse. Please," pleade Taekwoon. Hakyeon look at him as he thinking. "Let me think first," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon pout. Hakyeon smile when he see that cute face.

"I'll give you my answer soon. Now, don't disturb me. I need to cook for your friends," said Hakyeon before he turn around to continue his works.

"Okay, fine," reply Taekwoon in defeat. But still he hug the man tightly. He keep doing that until the door bell ringing. "I'll be back," said Taekwoon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek and leave to open the door.

"Hyung," greet Sanghyuk happily as he open his arms to hug Taekwoon but fastly got push by that man.

"Good evening, Taekwoon hyung," greet Hongbin. Sanghyuk pout as he feel dissapointed when his hyung does not want to hug him. "Good evening, Hongbin," greet Taekwoon back. 

"Hi, hyung. Where's Hakyeon hyung?" Ask Wonshik as he push Hongbin and Sanghyuk who block the door and enter the house. 

"Kitchen. He's cooking for us," reply Taekwoon. Wonshik fastly walk toward kitchen. "Hyung, do you need my help?" Ask Wonshik when he stand beside Hakyeon.

"No need to, Wonshik. Its almost done. You can go talking with your friends," reply Hakyeon with a smile.

"No need to. I always meet Taekwoon hyung. The others I already met and talk yesterday. Are you sure you don't need any help?" Ask Wonshik again.

"Emm how about if you prepare the table," reply Hakyeon. "Ok boss," Wonshik fastly follow his order. Hakyeon smile as he look at that man. He's so cute.

 

"Thanks for the food, Hakyeon hyung. Its delicious," said Sanghyuk after they finish eating the dinner and sit at the living room together. 

"Its my job. By the way, thanks for the praise," reply Hakyeon with a smile. He put the drinks on the table. He want to leave but Taekwoon fastly hold his arm and pull him to sit beside him.

"Just leave the dirty dishes to Wonshik. He will wash it for you," said Taekwoon as he put his arm around Hakyeon's waist tightly.

"What? No. It my job. Wonshik is a guest. He should not do that," reply Hakyeon as he struggling to escape.

"Its okay, hyung. Let me do that. You must be tired cooking for us," said Wonshik as he already stand up.

"No, sit down. Don't follow this man's words easily like that. Mister, I need to wash the dishes. So, let me go now," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon.

"Emm how about no," reply Taekwoon cutely. Hakyeon glare at him when he hear his answer. He pinch his arm that make his grip become weak. He take this chance to escape and fastly run to the kitchen. Taekwoon smile as he look at the man. He know Hakyeon feel shy with his friends. While Hakyeon already scold Taekwoon in his mind for his shameless action in front his friends.

"Are you really Taekwoon hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk with shocked face.

"Yes, he is. You just watch them today. I need to watch them everytime I come to this house," reply Wonshik with pity face.

"You don't need to watch us if you don't like it," said Taekwoon with judgeful glare.

"Of course not. This such rare thing happen. To see you that clingy with someone," reply Sanghyuk with excited face.

"Oh yeah, Hongbin. I'm sorry about your sister. I don't want to hurt her in the future," Taekwoon look at the man. Hongbin smile before he pat Taekwoon's back softly.

"I understand, hyung. I don't know why my noona still does not understand about your feeling," reply Hongbin. Lee Sunhe is his older sister. "But, I think she's still not give up on you," told Hongbin.

"I know. If she can accept my decision, she will not keep waiting me for five years," reply Taekwoon.

"But, I'm afraid my noona will do something unexpectable," Hongbin know how mean his noona is. "She will not. She's not an evil person," reply Taekwoon. Well, he does not know who is she actually.

 

Hakyeon almost finish washing the dirty dishes when Hongbin apporach him with dirty glass in his hands. "Give me that," said Hakyeon as he take the glass from Hongbin's hand. Hongbin just smile as he let that man to take it from him.

"Emm hyung, can I ask you a question?" Ask Hongbin as he lean on the counter beside Hakyeon.

"Of course. What is it?" Ask Hakyeon back without looking at that man with his hands keep washing.

"Which college did you study before?" Ask Hongbin that make Hakyeon look at him. Feel weird why he suddenly ask him that. "JF College. Why?" Ask Hakyeon curiously.

"Oh nothing. Just want to know," reply Hongbin before he leave. Hakyeon shrug his shoulders before he continue doing his work. "Maybe he is the one. I need to investigate more before I tell Taekwoon hyung about it," Hongbin talk to himself before he turn around, look at Hakyeon once again before he walk toward living room.