Hubby Message

Paradise...only with you here

 

After tucking Soojung for bed Jara went to the kitchen and prepare a mug of hot chocolate for herself. She brought it to her room and put it on the bedside table. She checked the clock. *10 more minutes* she smiled and went to the bathroom to washed her face. Finished washing and drying her face with the towel, she took her phone and plumped herself on bed. She fiddled with the phone buttons while waiting for Hoya’s call. *Why he doesn’t call yet?* Tired of waiting, she threw the phone to her left. She blew her bangs, annoyed. Suddenly the phone rang signalling there’s a new message. She lazily took the phone back and scanned her phone, looking at the ID.

1 message-Hubby.

Her eyes sparkled as she pulled herself up and sat crossed leg. She unlocked her phone and read the message intently.

 

Jagiya~ What are you doing?

Have you eaten? Soojung, how is she?

I miss you so much! T^T Your stomach…does is still hurt? Do you still feel nauseous?

 

She smiled throughout the time when she read it. *He asks the same thing everyday* She straighten her back before she replied.

 

Honey~! Of course I’ve eaten.

Soojung’s asleep already. Thank God it stopped! I think I have a bad food poisoning for the past few days.

Gosh, I miss you too! When will you be back?

Good news! I may return tomorrow if my work here is done. But I don’t think you’re food poisoning though~

 

*Doesn’t think I’m food poisoning? So, what is he thinking of?* Jara raised her eye brow. She quickly forget about the thing and continued texting him.

 

Ah~ Honey, why are you messaging me instead of calling? It is less tiring you know.

Err…it’s because…I’m in the mood in typing something. That’s why.

 

*He’s lying* She can sense it. She thinks hard for any possibilities and one thing knocked her mind. She giggled as she wrote her reply.

 

Honey~ don’t tell me that you’re in a meeting in this very moment and you sneakily message me?

Bingo! Wa~ my wifey is so smart!

 

*I guess so* she shook her head while her hand reached for the hot chocolate on the table. She took a sip of it and put it back. After waiting for about 10 minutes, she replied back.

 

So~ the meeting…finished yet?

 

Hoya didn’t reply. Jara assumed that he must be presenting his work. She glanced towards the wall clock. 9:30 P.M.. *it’s 8:30 P.M. there.* She shrugged and get out from bed carrying the empty mug and phone with her. She headed towards the kitchen downstairs to wash the mug. Finished, she checked her phone again. *still no reply?* she sighed and went back up. She put her phone on the bedside table. She grabbed her pillow and stared at the phone for quite a while. She was getting tired and yawned. She lay down and put the thick blanket over her petite body. She checked her phone again before she went to sleep. *Still no reply? He must be busy and I’m tired. Better go to sleep.* she send him her last message.

 

Honey~ you must be busy right? It’s late here and I’m tired. Going to sleep first! Good night honey. Have a good night sleep!

 

She closed her eyes and after a few seconds she reached dreamland. Not long after, she was awaken by the ringing tone of her phone. She rubbed her eyes and yawned as she reached for her phone.

 

Sorry for not replying~

tch.. Mr. David asked me to present my work.

Okay~ good night Jagi~ dream of me…okay? And most importantly, take good care of yourself.

Asked Naeun, Chorong or Sunggyu if you need anything. Okay?

 

She smiled as she read the message. She tapped her phone button to write a reply.

 

Okay, honey. Of course I’ll dream of you but…you have to dream of me too~!

Good night sweet heart. *hugs and kisses*

 

Jagi~ you’re awake? Sorry for waking you up!! >.<

Now, go back to sleep! It’s late. Bye bye Jagiya~!! :D

P/s: I’m going to claim your hug and kisses once I get back. Keke. >:)

 

*erted Hoya* Jara giggled before she yawned for the third time that night. She locked her phone and put it back on the bedside table before she cuddled back to bed. *Of course I’ll dream of you,honey. I always do*

------------------

Jara woke up and as always she did her usual daily life routines. She set up the bed, cleaned herself, woke Soojung up and prepared breakfast. After sending her to kindergarten she continued her routines. Washing dishes, managing laundry, sweeping the floor and watering the plants. Finished, she plumped herself on the couch, exhausted. She watched the television for about 30 minutes before she start working again. *So, what else should I do? Aha! Folding the clothes* She headed to the laundry room and took a basket full of dry washed clothes. She headed upstairs, to her room. She took some time folding and arranging the clothes in the wadrobe. She glanced at the wall clock. 10 A.M. *Soojung will be back soon. I shall prepare lunch.* Before she headed downstairs to make lunch, she spotted her phone on the bedside table and realized that she didn’t check her phone since morning! She grabbed it and unlocked the phone.

2 missed call- Hubby

*He called? Aish~ why didn’t I checked the phone this morning? Babo~ T_T* Jara pouted.

1 message- Hubby

It’s morning! Rise and shine sunshine! =D

You’re not answering my calls…. =(

Guess your busy doing housework chores, right?

Nevermind, I’m not mad but I can’t call you again because I’ll be very busy today. =(

 

Jara frowned. *he called me when I’m busy and when I want to call him, he’s busy. Pfft..* She shook her head and continued scrolling down the message.

 

Guess what? I’ll be back tomorrow~!! *throw confetti*

Make sure to come to the airport along with Soojung!!

 

Jara can’t believe what she’s reading. Her frown turned into a wide blissful smile. *Finally!* she replied his message.

 

Good news! Waa~ can’t wait! When will you be here? What time? Which flight?

 

Once again, he took a long time to reply the message.

 

Whoa~ hold on there Jagi~ I see, you’re excited for me to come back, huh? LOL.

I estimated the arrival to be around 3 P.M.

Flight 30E.

Well, gotta go now! I have to attend the final meeting.

See you tomorrow Jagi~ and send my regards to Soojung. Tell her I miss her dearly.

P/S: can you prepare my favourite Bulgogi stew? Longing for it for the past two weeks~ T_T

 

Anything for my dear husband. See you soon,honey~! *more hugs and kisses*

P/S: Don’t buy purple clothes as a gift for Soojung again, sweet heart~ she’ll be extremely upset.

Buy something pink, will you? :P