Happy Family

Paradise...only with you here

 

Jara can feel the warmth of the sunlight rays on her face but she refused to open her eyes yet. She heard the early birds chirping with excitement outside but she preferred to stay in bed with her husband more. She scooted closer to him and snuggled on his chest. Hoya reacted by encircling his arms over her slim waist and squeeze her into a hug. Jara fluttered her eyes open when she felt the hug was getting tighter making it harder for her to breath. She smiled at Hoya who was staring at her with his usual charming smile plastered on the angelic face of his. He leaned closer and pecked her forehead then he rested his chin on her shoulders. Jara slowly removed his arms that was over her waist and cupped his face.

“What’s wrong? You’re acting weird today.”

“Nothing, it’s just I can’t believe that I’m gonna leave you and Soojung for Singapore today. I’m gonna miss you girls so much!” He gave her a weak smile. Her face suddenly turned blank when she realised that her husband is leaving today. Well, it’s not the first time he went overseas because of work but this time she felt strange, she felt like she’ll lose him. Jara shook her head hard, trying to remove the bad things that were playing in her head. She held his hands and gave it a tight squeeze.

“Don’t worry honey, we’ll be fine. I’m gonna miss you too! Just be a good and a strong boy for a week okay? Now, get up! You’ve got a flight to catch this afternoon!” she pulled herself out from bed and tugged his hand to do the same thing.

“No no no, you are not going anywhere.” Hoya smirked before he yanked her down, causing her to fall flat on the bed. He hovered over her and kissed her passionately on the lips. Jara kissed him back with her arms over his neck.

As things got hotter, sudden knocking on the door interrupted them. “Omma~” They were both familiar with that tiny voice. Jara broke the kiss and lightly pushed Hoya to the side.

“Soojung-ah, why do you always interrupt your Omma and Appa moments.” Hoya facepalmed.

Jara giggled and lightly smacked his shoulder before she walked towards the door and opened it. There standing Soojung with her right hand rubbing her eyes and her left hand holding a teddy.

“Omma~” Soojung hugged Jara’s legs. Hoya walked over and carried Soojung in his arms.

“What’s wrong Soojung?” he asked while ruffling her hair.

“I’m hungry~” Soojung cupped his face and pouted.

“Oh~ you’re hungry? Okay, Omma will cook your favourite dish for you! In the mean time, go and shower up with Appa!” Jara tapped her child small nose and motioned Hoya to go and give her a bath.

“Let’s go and shower!” Hoya swung her daughter around, causing her to giggle and laugh. He went over to her room to grab her towel and go straight into the bathroom. Jara walked down the stairs and go straight to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast. She put on the apron, tied her hair into a bun and opened the refrigerator. *Time to cook!*

 

 

Jara was busy stirring and tasting the kimchi jjigae that she made when suddenly a pair of arms hugged her from behind. She smiled, knowing that it’s Hoya. She carefully spooned some soup and turned around, Hoya knows exactly what to do, as he tasted the soup given.

“How’s that? Is it too salty? Or is it just fine?” she raised her eyebrows. He nodded his head before resting his forehead on hers.

“It’s prefect.” He smiled before pecking her lips again for the 100th time of the day and went to set up the table.

“Honey~ where’s Soojung?” Jara asked as she put the jjigae on the table.

“Upstairs, getting dressed up.” Hoya replied while scooping some rice into three bowls.

“By herself? Why? I mean she usually love to have someone dressing her up.”

“Well, she says that my taste is bad. Always giving her something purple to wear.”

“No wonders~” she giggled.

“Hey, purple is a beautiful colour, okay?” Hoya pointed.

“No it’s not. Pink is better.” Soojung interrupted. She wears a pink sleeveless blouse with a floral print pants. She looked adorable.

“You look cute. Come and sit here.” Jara motioned her to sit beside her.

“No it’s not, purple is the best!” Hoya blurted, glancing at his daughter.

“Nope! Pink rules daddy!” Soojung shook her head.

“No it’s not!”

“Yes it is!”

“Na’ah~”

“a’ah”

“Stop fighting! Geez, honey you’re fighting with your daughter again. You two, eat up!” the two of them stopped fighting and started to gobble up their food. They eat their food quietly when suddenly they hear the bell rings.

“Must be Naeun. Once you’ve finished your food go up and shower okay, honey?” Hoya nodded and quickly ate up his breakfast. Jara got up and walked towards the door. She opened it and there standing Naeun with a smile plastered on her face. She invited her in and offered her breakfast. Naeun refused, as she had eaten already.

“Go up and shower, Jara. I’ll look after Soojung.” Naeun pushed her to the stairs.

“Thank you Naeun! You’re my best friend!” Jara ran upstairs like a small kid. Naeun giggled at her friend childish behaviour and walked towards the kitchen to accompany Soojung.

¥

 

When Jara enters her bedroom she discovered Hoya sitting at the edge of the bed with a towel around his shoulders.

“Why don’t you take a shower yet?” she asked while she took her towel.

“I was waiting for someone~” Hoya gave her a sly smile. Her face turned red.

“ert. Ya! Naeun is here. Go go go shower up!” she smacked her husband’s shoulder and pushed him towards the bathroom but he won’t budge.

“No,come with me.” He pleaded.

“Honey, please? We are gonna be late!” Jara sighed and pouted back at him.

“That’s why I asked you to join me!” he put on his sly smile again. Jara rolled her eyes. Suddenly an idea came up to her.

“If you say so…fine!” Jara walked towards the bathroom door and motioned him to follow her. Hoya gulped as he walked towards her. When he reached the bathroom door and wanted to enter, Jara tried to slam the door right in front of his face but Hoya managed to stop the door from closing with his hand.

“O-oh~” she gulped. She bit her lips and looked at the amused Hoya.

“You’re so dead. Lee Jara~” he smirked before he pushed himself in and lock the bathroom door.



 

I'm a very bad author......

tumblr_lz56dyZkdA1r5e863.gif

sorry to keep you guys waiting for soooooooo lonnnnnnnnng!!!!! T_T

i'm not yet finish with Love Lesson but I felt really guilty towards you guys~

so here's the first update!

 

so~ how was it??

tumblr_m0l72eum9u1r1iwd4.gif

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ ^^,