Departure

Paradise...only with you here

 

Hoya went to the airport with his family and Naeun. Upon arriving, he saw Sunggyu and Chorong waiting for him. They walked towards them and started talking.

“Flight 303E will departure in 30 minutes. Passengers, please enter the departure gate 15 minutes before departure. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.” The announcement was made and it’s time for Hoya to enter the departure gate. It’s time to say goodbye.

Sunggyu gave him a hug and patted his back.

“See you in two weeks time, bro.” Sunggyu said. “ Yeah~ see you soon~” Hoya replied.

Chorong and Naeun bowed at him and wished for his safety. He bowed back and smile. Then he picked Soojung up and hugged her tightly for the last time. Soojung huggeh him back and kissed his cheeks. “Come back soon, okay? I’ll miss you!” Hoya nodded his head and kissed her small nose. “Of course, wait for me okay, appa’s girl?” Soojung nodded and Hoya put her back down. Last but not least, he faced his wife. He saw tears on her eyes so he cupped her face. He wiped the tears off and hugged her tight.

“You’ll be back. Right?” she sniffed.

“Of course I will. Please don’t cry.” Hoya comforted her.

“Promise?” she pulled out her pinkie.

“Promise.” Hoya interlocked it with his and kissed her lips. He pulled off after he heard Sunggyu purposely clearing his throat, signing him to stop kissing Jara in front of Soojung. Jara blushed and cover her face.

“It’s time to go now. Take care all. I hope you guys can look after my family when I’m gone.” Hoya exclaimed and gave each one of them a smile.

“Don’t worry. She’ll be safe and sound. Now go! Or you’ll pass the flight!” Chorong replied while motioning him to go with her hands. Hoya bowed for the last time as they also bowed back.

------------

He half-heartedly walked towards the departure gate with a ticket on his right hand and pulling a black trolley suitcase with his left hand. While the attendance checked his ticket and stuff, he turned his head back and waved at them. They waved back with a smile on their face. He noticed that Jara was on the edge of crying again so he feel bad. He really wanted to run to her and give her a hug, assuring it will be just fine but the flight attendance told him to enter so he didn’t have a choice than to enter the departure gate.

 

*I’ll be back,honey*