Into You ~ Part 1 {Jackson FF}

K-POP Tumblr Series

"Different people awaken different beast in you."

Summary: Jackson the guy who's known to get around is not the type to stick to relationships. But will happen when he falls for one specific girl? Read to find out what happens.

There is swearing... SORRY

~

Your Point of View

College was stressing enough with the classes, but having classes after classes were worse. You had two huge textbooks you had to carry for two of your classes on your left arm and a coffee on your right hand. Sleep was something you lacked and coffee was the only way to keep you up from falling asleep during class.Your alarm clock decided not to ring today in time causing you to be a bit late. Well, you weren't officially late, however, you usually like to head to class a bit early to be able to choose your seat before anyone else can but today that didn't seem like a plan.

You began to speed walk your way to the building that your classes was in until you didn't notice a rock that causes you to trip and drop your coffee and your two textbooks down to the ground.

"," you mumbled annoyed and you slowly crouched down trying to pick up your textbooks.

You glanced at your coffee and that was spilled all over the ground. So much for keeping you awake...

You tried to grab your second textbook till you see a hand grab it before you causing you to look up. You slowly got up and looked at the guy who was standing right in front of you.

You already knew who he was. He was known around your school. Jackson the ladies man. Girls practically threw themselves at him.

"Seems like you dropped this," Jackson says smirking and handing your textbook right back to you.

"Yeah... thanks," you said awkwardly adjusting your bag that was on your shoulder.

You began to look at him as he smirks and looks at you from head to toe right in front of you. He could've at least make it a bit more secretive. You shifted uncomfortably and looked at him.

"Um excuse me?" you barked as you were beyond annoyed. He looked at you. "My eyes are up here, not down there," You said annoyed and he laughed. 

"Calm down, I was just seeing what you offer," Jackson responds smirking causing you to look at him with disbelief. Did he really just say that in front of my face. Does this boy have a death wish?

"Nothing for you, that's for sure," you said rolling your eyes. You began to walk away from him and the last thing you hear from that boy is "nothing is right."

What is that suppose to mean?

You would be lying if you were to say that you didn't find Jackson attractive. Of course, he was cute. But he assumes he can get any girl he wants and he thinks it's okay to disrespect girls and get respect back.

After hearing that comment you did feel offended, but you brushed it off your shoulder and made your way to class.

You had more important things to worry about instead of worrying about petty boys like Jackson.

~

Both of your classes were finally over and it was hard to keep yourself awake after all your coffee tragically had a great fall. You almost fell asleep during Statistics but successfully you didn't, you somehow found the power to keep yourself up with no help. You walked your way to your dorm tired as hell dragging your feet one by one. A hot nice shower and Netflix sounds about great at the moment. You dragged yourself all the way to your dorm just thinking about doing absolutely nothing as soon as you reach your room. As you arrived, you pulled out your keys and opened your dorm door.

Worst mistake ever...

You see a guy only in his boxers on top of your roommate. Great warning!

"OH my god," you screeched dropping your textbooks and closing your eyes feeling completely traumatized. 

You heard laughter and you slowly opened your eyes and found your roommate and.... Jackson...

"Next time knock," Jackson says pulling up his pants and then he looks at you. 

"So we meet again," he smirks causing you to roll your eyes.

You ignored his comment and picked up your textbooks off the floor for the second time and placed them on your drawer trying to ignore Jackson's existence. You sat down on your bed tired and you glanced at Jackson who approached your roommate close near her ears.

"To be continued," he whispered to her and she smiled and they pulled each other into a kiss.

Again you rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone. How could you roommate hook up with Jackson? He was the biggest boy out here.

"See you around...." he says looking at you and you smiled as he didn't know your name. Let's hope it remains that way. 

"Or not," you added and he just smirked and walked out of the room not saying a single word after that. 

Your roommate looked at you and smiled.

"So are you and him a thing?" you asked your roommate and she laughed. 

"No, we are just... I guess you can say buddies," she says and I laughed.

"What number are you out of his list? 40?" you said smirking and she rolled her eyes. "Tease me all you want, but that boy is good in bed." she adds and you looked at her.

"This isn't your first time with him?" you asked surprised.

"No are you crazy," she responds and you looked at her surprised. 

Well, this escalated quickly.. Who would have guessed that you're roommate actually decided to sleep with Jackson knowing what type of repetition he has.

~

You successfully took a warm hot shower and was now laying down in bed watching your favorite show on Netflix.

As you were distracted at your show you hear the door being knocked. Your roommate wasn't here so you clearly had to open the door or not but you weren't that messed up.

You lifted yourself off the bed and walked your way to the door and opened it finding the one and only... Jackson.

Joyful...

"Can I help you?" you asked annoyed as you crossed your arms.

"Well that's no way to treat your guest," he says walking past you and you couldn't help but laugh. Did you even invite him inside of the room? 

"As if I care," you said looking at him as you closed the door.

"Anyways what do you want?" you said annoyed and he smiles. 

"Your roommate told me to meet her here to head to the party," he says sitting her bed.

"Kay," you responded not really caring about his presences in the first place. You went back to your bed and continued to watch your show.

Your show was about to get good till all of sudden you hear music being played. You looked at Jackson who purposely began to play music and bomb his head with a huge smirk spread across his damn face. You stopped your show and looked at him completely annoyed.

"Do you mind?" you scolded him as you sat up on the bed. 

"Not at all," he says and begins to sing to the song.

This boy was getting on your nerves

You got up and walked up to him. He looked up at you and you successfully snatched his phone from his hand and stopped the music.

"Now stop," you said looking at him and just as you were about to walk away he grabs a hold of your hand and stands up pulling you close to him.

"I know you secretly want me, stop playing hard to get," he says smirking getting closer to your face and you were beyond confused. What is this boy trying to do? One minute he is saying that you have nothing to offer and then the next minute here he is saying you want him. He's funny.

You pulled away and began to laugh,

"Please, in your dreams," you rolled your eyes trying to release your hand from his.

"No, just admit it," he says still trying to pull you close to him.

You gave in and began to lean in and just as he was about to pull you into a kiss you stuck out your tongue and blew air at his face. He pulled away and whipped himself causing you to smirk.

"That's what I thought," you said rolling your eyes.

This was the first time you talked to Jackson and here he is thinking you wanted him like every other girl. He clearly didn't know you well... You were going fall for Jackson's foolish game no matter what.You walked back to your bed and you could hear Jackson say one last thing before you placed your headphones back on.

"You're going to want me eventually" causing you to laugh

As if.

~