Into You ~ Part 4 {Jackson FF}

K-POP Tumblr Series

"About?" you asked confused. "About what happened the night of the party," Jackson says and you rolled your eyes. To be honest you didn't want to hear a single word Jackson had to tell you but you knew he would talk to you no matter what. 

"Fine talk," you said closing your laptop and giving your full attention to Jackson.

"I'm sorry, what I said was rude," Jackson says and you nodded. For once we have something we both can agree on.

"Cool," you said and looked at your notebook.

"Cool? Is that all your going to say after I apologized?" Jackson says offended. 

"Yeah," you responded and you began to write. You could feel Jackson still in front of you. You looked at him and he looked really annoyed. At this point, you didn't care whether he was mad at your or not, but his comment was completely unnecessary.

"Your roommate made me come here and apologize to whatever I did, but you know what I take it back cause you're a ," Jackson says and your eyes widen. You could never let a guy disrespect you like the way he just did. You were planning to let Jackson get the last word but he just called you a and now expects you to keep your mouth shut? This guy has some nerves...

"Call me a all you want, but I'm not the one who is a ing and is a ing most of the times. I'm only a cause you make me this way," you said gathering your things and as soon as you had everything in your hands, you left the coffee shop without saying another world to Jackson. 

You can't be around him anymore. He drives you crazy getting you annoyed and ruining your day.

~

By the time you wrote some of your essays down you needed a break. You laid down on your bed closing your eyes till all of sudden you hear your phone vibrate. You stretched out your hand and reached for your phone still having your eyes closed. As soon as you had your phone in front of you, you opened your eyes and you received a text from your roommate.

12:45 pm Come down to the beach~ I won't take no as an answer, I told Jackson to pick you up. So be ready!

You sat up and your eyes widen. You didn't care about going to the beach, but the part when she mentioned Jackson got you annoyed. But you clearly couldn't say no so you got up and got ready for the beach. Couldn't your roommate have maybe warned you or asked you if it was okay to get picked up by Jackson instead of just sending him your direction? You pulled out an extra bag and carried extra clothes in case of anything and extra underwear. You grabbed your bikini and wore it underneath your outfit and applied sunscreen all over yourself. By the time you were ready you were about to continue on your essay till you heard a knock on your door. You got up and walked over to the door with your bag and found Jackson standing in front of your door...

"Ready to go?" he says making no obnoxious comment.

"Yeah," you replied and he nodded. 

You both exited your way out of the dorms and on your way to his car.

"You could sit in the passenger seat if you want," Jackson offers and you looked at him. 

Why isn't he making any rude comments? Something was up but you weren't going to ruin the moment. You just nodded and slowly entered his car as he did the same. You actually prefer to hear Jackson be silent than deal with his rude side. The car ride started off with silence. Jackson had the radio playing but the music still didn't stop the awkward tension that was around.. You didn't mind the silence but then it slowly started to get to you.

"Sorry," you blurted out and he glanced at you. "Sorry?" he asks confused. 

"Sorry about my roommate, she probably made you come and pick me up," you said looking out the window and you were expecting Jackson to either agree or even remain silent but nope.

"Actually I offered..." Jackson says causing you to slowly look at him. He did what?

"Why?" you asked confused. "She was going to make you call a taxi, and since I'm friends with her I wanted to do the favor for her," Jackson says and you sighed.

For her, of course.....

"Oh," was the only words that came to mind.

Again silence occurred...

"What are your hobbies?" Jackson asks you and you couldn't help to laugh.

Is he being serious right now? You glanced at him and he continued looking forward at the road. Should you just answer? Or should you question him? You gave in and just kept the conversation going. Arguing with Jackson has been getting tiring and it wouldn't hurt to have at least one conversation with him.

"(Your hobbies)" you responded and he glances at you and smiles. "You? Besides picking up girls?" you questioned him and just from glancing at him from the corner of your eyes, you could see him smirking. "Dancing, rapping and beatboxing," he responds.

"Ah I see you have secret talents," you said and he nodded. "There's a lot you don't know about me," Jackson says causing you to just look at him. "You're right," was all you could say and he looked completely taken back by my response. Was he expecting you to make a rude comment? 

"I'm right?" he asks making sure he was hearing right. "Yeah, you are completely right, here we are arguing over something stupid yet we know nothing about each other," you said and then sighed. "I honestly don't like arguing with people," you said and he nodded in agreement.

"So should we start all over?" he asks unsure and you thought about it and realized why not. "Yeah, I would like that," You responded back.

Yes, you might be crazy for giving Jackson a chance to be your friend. But only as your friend... Silence fills up the car and the next thing you know you both burst out of laughter.

"Since you know how to beatbox, why don't you show me what you can do?" you said smirking as you crossed your arms.

"That I can do," He says and he stays quiet. After a while, he begins to beatbox making you bob your head to each beat Jackson made using the side of his mouth. You smiled in amazement and after a while, an idea appeared in your head. 

"Sitting next to Jackson while he's beatboxing, meanwhile here I am trying to rap," you said and then began to laugh. Jackson looked at you and you still continued to laugh.

"Rapping your skill too?" Jackson asks smirking. "No, did you not just hear me? I was terrible," You said and you both began to laugh. 

At least you both arrived at a beach but the beach looked empty. Where is your roommate?

"Um... Jackson are we at the right beach?" You asked looking at the window. "Yeah, I'm sure. We are Easton beach," he says and you looked at him.

"We were supposed to go to Weston beach. Wrong beach!" you said and he awkwardly smiles.

Just as he was going to turn on the car and drive we heard a pop and you jumped in fear.

"What was that?" You asked nervously. He quickly got out of the car and looked at the tire. 

Just our luck... THE TIRE POPPED!

"We have a problem..." Jackson says getting back in the car and at this point, you wanted to scream and cry but an idea popped into your head. "It's okay we can just call my roommate," you said pulling out your phone.

But just as you pulled out your phone, your phone suddenly dies. " my phone died, where's your phone?" you asked Jackson.

He patted down his pockets and his eyes widen.

"Um... Kind of forgot it?" he said and your mouth dropped.

WHAT?!

~