Into You ~ Part 10 {Jackson FF}

K-POP Tumblr Series

At last, your lips touched his. His lips were warm yet soft. Your heart was pounding out of your chest at this point and you didn't ever care. This felt so right. The caress of his lips softer than you have imagined. You both pulled away and your cheeks turn automatically red causing you to look down. Never have you ever imagine Jackson being your first kiss. You looked back at him who was looking at you.

"That was um.... good I guess," you blurted awkwardly as you were still blushing hard. To be honest you didn't know what to say without feeling embarrassed and shy.

"You're a pretty good kisser for a first timer," Jackson says causing you to be completely shy. You playfully shoved his shoulder and looked at him.

"Can you not say that? I'm already shy enough," you said getting up and he grabs your hand pulling you back down from walking away from him.

"I was complimenting you," he says smiling and you looked down at his lips and swallowed hard trying so hard to not pull him back for another kiss.

"Thank you." you smiled and he smiled in return.

"Now we can kiss anytime we want," Jackson says smirking and you rolled your eyes. This boy has jokes. 

"This was a one-time thing, we aren't doing this again," you said and you heard him laughing. "I'm only kidding." Jackson quickly defends himself and you smirked.

You did want to kiss Jackson over and over, but you couldn't. First of all you guys were just friends... Second of all he's a ladies man. He kisses girls all the time... If you wanted to kiss someone a lot he had to be yours and only yours, but that will never happen. You feel your phone vibrating and you looked down and see a text from Jaebum. You looked at the text and read what he wrote:

Goodnight beautiful :) sweet dreams

You smiled at the text and replied back. As soon as you finished you slipped your phone back into your pocket and see Jackson texting as well. He's probably texting his girls... Jealousy rushed through you but you ignored the feeling. You had no right to feel this way.

"Um it's getting late I should start heading back to the dorm." You awkwardly blurted out and Jackson stopped looking down at his phone and had his eyes on you. 

"Let me walk you," Jackson offers and you were about to reject his offer, but what was the point? If you start distancing yourself from him, he realizes that something is up. Plus you didn't have a reason to really distance yourself from him.. You two are friends.

~

You were in front of your dorm room standing in front of Jackson... Yes it was awkward after sharing your first kiss with him however what was the point of being awkward with Jackson. A kiss is just a kiss right? It's not like the two of you did anything more intense.

"I had fun," Jackson says smiling and you smiled in return. "Surprisingly I did too." You giggled and you looked down.

"Do you want to hang out again soon?" You asked and Jackson looked at you surprised. Jackson must've been surprised that you wanted to spend more time with him but you two did have fun today. "Tomorrow?" He asked and he began to hesitate. "Can't. I'm meeting up with someone." Jackson says causing you to feel disappointed.

A girl probably... Oh well.

"That's fine just let me know," you said as you put the fakest smile on your face even though you were a bit hurt you pushed the feeling away and tried to act like you weren't hurt. But Jackson is still Jackson... It's not like the kiss was going to change Jackson.

"I will," Jackson says and you both looked at each other not knowing exactly how to say bye. Should you pat him on the shoulder and say bye, go in for a hug? Or should you kiss him? Ugh, what do you do? 

You awkwardly smiled, opened your dorm door and gave the awkwardest wave of your life and walked in. He returned the wave and you closed the door behind you and leaned against the door.

"Why do I like you so much?" you whispered to yourself and sighed.

~

Jackson's Point of View

As I watched Y/N close the door I began to walk down the hall and stopped. I looked back at the door and a huge smile spread across my face. I touched my lips with my fingers and the memory of Y/N and I kissing replayed in my head. I've kissed plenty of girls, but she was so different. Y/N is just different in general. She's stubborn, annoying, but cute, funny, and sweet... Ah she drives me crazy. I continued to walk and as I walked i felt my phone buzzing. I took out my phone and looked at the text I receive from Y/N's roommate.

Have you confessed to her yet?

The whole time I was spending time with Y/N I been texting her roommate trying to get advice to not do anything stupid. Everytime I'm around Y/N I always find some type of way to something up but I am going to put a stop to that... I need to stop turning myself to a complete fool... I been ing up so bad with Y/N and I have to put a stop to it. I like her too much to the point where I can't hurt her anymore without feeling guilty...I replied back to the text:

Not yet..

My phone vibrates again and I looked down at my phone.

I would do it soon before Jaebum makes his move.

She has a point.

~

Your Point of View

Sleeping was the hardest thing to do at night when the only thing you kept replaying in your mind was the moment when Jackson and you shared a kiss. You couldn't stop thinking about Jackson. What is wrong with you? You tossed and turned trying to think of others things but yet Jackson kept appearing in your mind. Why is he causing this much affect on you? It was just a simple innocent kiss right... You hear your dorm door open and you glanced at the door watching your roommate stumbling in. You glanced at the time and it was 4 in the morning. Can your body just please shut down already!

"Morning," you mumbled as you glared at your roommate and her eyes widen. She must've been surprised.

"What are you doing awake?" she asks as you the light to your lamp. "I couldn't sleep," you said sitting up and she just shakes her head as she takes off her pair of heels.

"How was the party?" You asked hoping she could maybe distract you for a little. 

"Crazy as usual. How was your hang out with Jackson?" She questions and you sighed. And just when you were hoping to avoid Jackson... he was the topic again.

"It was good I guess," you mumbled and she looked at you confused. 

"You guess?" your roommate questions you and you shrugged. "Ugh if I tell you something, you can't tell no one. And when I say no one I mean no one." You said getting up and looking directly at your roommate and she nods.

"Promise," she says lifting both of her hands up in surrender and you hesitated a bit. Should you tell her about the kiss or the fact that you like Jackson?

"i..." you began to speak but stopped and began to coward out... "You?" your roommate asks impatient and you sighed again.

"I like Jackson." you quickly blurted out and covered your mouth ashamed at your little secret. Her eyes widen and a smirk appears on her face.

"Well this was an unexpected twist," she says and you looked away. You never expected those words to ever come out of your mouth. 

"And we might have kissed..." you spilled out and her eyes widen.

"JACKSON KISSED YOU!?" She says getting up practically shouting out of surprised. You ran up to her and covered . "Yah! I don't think France heard you," you said sarcastically and she giggles.

"Sorry. I'm just surprised.." she says settling down and you nodded. "I know I know," you covered your face feeling your cheeks heating up. You felt your roommate removing your hand from your face and she looked at you.

"Maybe he likes you back?" she says looking right at you and you couldn't help but to stop and just burst out laughing. 

"He doesn't. And even if he did, he's nothing but a ladies man. He doesn't do relationships, he just sleeps with girls and moves on." You said as you sat down on your bed and you could hear your roommate sighing from her side of the room.

"Listen, I understand where you're coming from, but follow whatever your heart wants. If you like Jackson and you know you could never be serious with him then do what you think it's right okay? I just want you to be happy and make the right decision." Your roommate says as she continues to give you advice and you did was a nod. You noticed your roommate walking up to you and you looked at her.

"Thank you," you smiled and you both pulled each other into a hug.

"Now go to sleep while you can, you have a class earlier than me," your best friend teases you and you both giggled.

~

"That's all for today, make sure to study for tomorrow's quiz," your professor babbles and you got up gathered your things together as soon as he dismissed your class.

The lack of sleep made your energyless but you should be used to it. You've been stupid tired before during class so this was nothing new for you. You basically dragged yourself out of class feeling like a walking zombie. As soon as you stepped out of the class you see Jaebum waiting with a huge smile on his face as soon as he sees you. You smiled and walked over to him.

"Hello there," he says and you giggled. "Were you waiting for a while?" you asked him and he shook his head no. You both pulled each other into a hug and pulled away.

"What brings you here?" You asked giggling as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder which you didn't seem to mind. 

"Well, I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on another date tonight?" He asks as he stopped the both of you and you looked right at him.From the corner of your eye, you see Jackson, Bambam and a girl.You like Jackson and you wanted to hang out with him but he seemed to have other plans. Plus what were the chances of Jackson and you?

0.

It was better off moving on then trying to lead something that will never happen...

"Sounds like a date," You responded and Jaebum smiled, kisses your cheek and walks off. Jaebum was a sweet guy. What do you have to lose?

You glanced at Jackson and see his arm around the girl...

You looked down and walked off.

He's just a friend.

Nothing more.

~