Memories Back Then ~ Part 6 {Jaebum FF}

K-POP Tumblr Series

You looked at him. How were you going to start this off? You took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"Have you finally decided on an answer?" Jaebum says looking down into your eyes. For some reason, you could see hope in his eyes.

"I have..." Was all you could say and you began to look around. 

Why it so hard to just say what your decision was? Are you having second thoughts? You looked back at him.

"When we were together you taught me how to get out of my comfort zone, and every time we were together we always had a fun time. There was never a day where we complained about each other and I loved that about our relationship. We had a best friend type of relationship and I was so thankful for that," you said and paused. 

You had to look down and take a deep breath feeling like you could cry in any second... He lifted up your chin and you both made eye contact.

"But the day I caught you cheating me, my world went upside down. You hurt me so much to the point where I felt like I wasn't able to breathe. I cried every night remembering that moment... I'm scared that if I forgive you, you will cheat on me again. " you said and his eyes watered.

"I don't want to experience that pain again, it hurt way too much," you said a tear slowly fell down your eyes. He whipped it away with his thumb and you looked at him.

"But I made my decision..." you said and there was a long pause. 

You took one last deep breath and at last, you finally said what you decided. "I decided to forgive you... As much as you hurt me, you're my first love and I swear if you hurt me again I will never forgive you ever again.," you said and you see a huge smile spread across Jaebum face.

"THANK YOU!" He says grabbing you by your waist and lifting you up from the ground. He began to turn you into a circle as you wrapped your arms around his neck and giggled. 

He gently put you down and began to admire you like your the only girl in the world... How you missed this feeling.

You went on your tippy toes and you both finally pulled each other into a kiss.

Let's hope this wasn't a mistake

~

2 YEARS LATER

You quietly tipped toe to Jaebum as he was peacefully sleeping.

"Happy birthday to you," you began to sing and as you continued to sing happy birthday and by that you see his eyes slowly open and a grin appears on his face. 

You finished singing and he slowly sits up and blows the candles and smiles at you.

"How does it feel getting old?" you asked still holding his cake in front of you. "It's okay," he says grabbing the cake and putting on the dresser right next to him. 

"But it's even better when you have someone by your side," he says pulling grabbing your hands and pulling you onto his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck and blushed. 

"Just you and me today?" you asked him and he nodded. "Just you and me," he repeats and was about to pull you into a kiss till you stopped him.

"I think you should maybe brush your teeth before kissing me," you and he laughed. "You're right," he says and you both laughed.

The morning was beyond perfect. You showered together (giving him one of his presence if you know what I mean), then you made your way to the kitchen and you cooked him homemade breakfast.

You liked moments when the two of you would bonding even if it was the smallest and simplest things ever.

Then after eating, you guys want to Jaebum's mother's house and bonded with his family.

Jaebum didn't leave your side once. He would either have you right next to him holding your hand or had you sitting on his lap wrapping his arms around your waist and hiding his face in your neck.

The day went on and it was the best way to celebrate Jaebum's birthday. Jaebum's mother ended up having a little party for him inviting more of his family members, his bandmates, and all his friends.

You were in the backyard sitting next to Mark and Jackson laughing and you glanced at Jaebum who's been staring at you and smiling.

"Excuse me for a sec," you said to Mark and he nodded. 

You walked up to your hot boyfriend and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Can we go somewhere private?" he asks you and you nodded. 

He got up from his seat and grabbed your hand pulling you into his mother's garden. You looked at him and you could tell how nervous he seemed to be.

"What's up?" You asked him and he took a deep breath.

"I love you Y/N and ever since you came back into my life, I never been so thankful in my life. Ever since we moved in together I've been so happy being able to come home to you and spend time with you. I even sometimes just look at you when you're sleeping, as creepy as that sound. But the way your little body is curled up with my body while we cuddle makes me have feelings words can't explain." he says and you began to smile and blush like crazy.

"And last night before falling asleep I've started doing a lot of thinking... And I want to have kids with you and have a future with you.. There is no one I rather be with than you." he says and he lets go of one of your hands and the next thing you know he gets down on his knee causing your eyes to widen.

"I know we are young and I know we have a long time ahead of us but I don't want you to ever slip away from life ever again. I want you to be my wife, Will you please... marry me?" he says and pulls out a box with the most beautiful ring you ever saw in your entire life.

You were speechless. Your eyes began to get watery and you felt so happy it was the best feeling the world.

"Yes!" you said and he smiled pulling out the ring from the box and placed it on your finger. 

He got up from being on his knee and you both pulled each other into a hug and a passionate kiss.

You pulled away and rested your forehead on his and began to admire your future husband right in front of you.

Then out of the blue, you hear cheering and you turned around and found everyone cheering for the two of you.

Life was good.

And this boy with the reason behind it.

Sometimes taking a risk is all you need to be happy.

~