t w o

Hoodie Girl || k.th

''Nice meeting you...even though this situation wasn't nice at all. I am Kim Taehyung.''

Wow, that name is so beautiful. However, I'm currently wondering if strangers immediately give their name when they meet at a club. ''Oh y-yeah, w-well...'' I stutter. He chuckles and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. ''Why you laughing at me?''I asked him quite annoyed.

''That's because you are so awkward dummy. Don't i at least get to know your name? After all, i did save you.'' Oh yeah, he has a point there. ''Nice meeting you too... in this sorry situation, Kim Taehyung-ssi. I am Irene.'' I had to give him my 'fake' name to remain undercover.

''Irene? Is that like your bartender name?'' He asks me.

I stare at him. Is he been rude by assuming or just curious? ''Number one, Don't i look like an Irene? Number two, and I guess that's none of your business.'' I retort. ''Jeez, i was just asking.'' He says almost immediately. Wow, what a hero.

''Oh yeah? Don't ask.'' I cross my arms and look at him. At this moment he leans against the wall and rests his leg on the wall. Damn, he looks so hot right now. Someone give me some ice water. I clear my throat, ''Besides i got work so i gotta go before Boss finds out that actually something's up. Oh yeah, and let's not mention about this situation to Boss.''

''Number One, Don't you think he already figured out something's up? Number Two, I guess You already got into 'Trouble'. What will Boss say when he finds out?'' He mimics me while smirking. Oh. My. God. Why So Rude?!

I hope he didn't catch me looking at him and I just realized that he was teasing me about my previous conversation with Boss. Oh right, i also promised Boss that i would not get into trouble. Well, Lucky me!

I scoff. ''Don't you dare think about blackmailing me Kim Taehyung-sii.'' He puts his arms up in surrender and i raise an eyebrow at him.

I check the time from the watch on my wrist. ''Well , gotta go, Catch ya later.'' I turn around and start walking away from him.

''Yeah sure, see you around Hoodie Girl. Take Care... And be glad since that man didn't get any ' action' from you tonight.'' He says this to my departing figure over the music. I roll my eyes at what he said about ' action' yet, i smile to myself. Oh, and yes i am more than glad. I wave at him while walking away as an acknowledgement and finally disappear from his view. 

--------------

Taehyung's POV

It's my first time seeing her at this bar. Definitely a newbie bartender. Obviously a regular here at the bar would notice the new addition. I do admit i am looking at her quite curiously. 

The man few seats away from me was basically eye her. He even grabbed her hand while she served him his drink. This doesn't seem to be any good. Finally she approaches me. ''Hey, may i take your order?'' she asks me politely in a soft voice. I ask for a beer and accept it with a nod of thanks. She seemed to be quite curious about me. I sense her looking at me after she served me. Afterwards, The owner of the bar walks towards her and asks her about the incident with the other man earlier. I take this time to quickly check her out. She had a petite body frame and a slim figure. She was a slender woman. Her clothes complimented her figure perfectly. The white buttoned crop top and black ripped jeans looked great on her. What i found interesting about her was the Hoodie. Why on Earth would she want to wear something like that inside a club?

I slowly sip my beer while i hear snippets of her conversation with the club owner. Half an hour later she leaves and i look in her direction. She got a nice booty, no kidding. That's not the only thing i see. That man from earlier follows her. I suspect that something's wrong so i go after them.

''Where the hell did they go?'' I say to myself while looking around. Then i hear a scream. Is she in trouble? Looks like it. I run towards the direction i heard the voice from and i see that man all over her. I immediately barge into her rescue. I harshly pull the man off her and punch him hard right on his face. He falls on to the ground unconscious. My knuckles hurt like but, i'll be fine. I look over at her and she's already covered herself up with her hoodie while tears streamed down her cheeks. I even see her shirt buttons all over the floor. She's a crying mess and i honestly feel bad for her. 

''Yah, Hoodie Girl...did he hurt you?'' I ask her. The words 'Hoodie Girl' just rolls off my tongue casually. She shakes her head and bows at me thanking me several times. 

We had quite the conversation. To bring her to an okay mood i and also mimicked her. The way she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows was so cute. The way she conversed with me was really sassy. To make her all flustered i leaned against the wall and struck a pose. I saw her stare at me for a while and she got all nervous. Yep, cute.  I really hope that she was quite comforted. She seemed so young and a situation like 'about to get ' would have obviously scarred her.

She walks away after our interesting conversation because she was late for her work. I can't help but smile at her departing figure. She even acknowledged with a small wave. Honestly, what a hero i am. This girl has a really mysterious vibe about her and i'm really curious about her. I might visit the bar just so that she will serve me. Do i sound like a creep? I hope not.

I sigh and walk towards the depth of the club away from the mysterious Hoodie Girl. I've got some paper work to do even though i wanted to have a chill Sunday night However, tomorrow is an important day for me. Monday, please treat me good.