n i n e

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Your POV

It's Friday Night which means Eunji is definitely going to drag me off to somewhere which she thinks is fun. ''(Y/N), I got movie tickets!!!'' Eunji bursts into my room shaking two tickets in my face while yelling. ''Ji, please tell me it's not some weird chick-flick.'' I jump off my bed and grab the tickets. ''Oh,  Justice League? Just my thing'' I smirk at her. 

''Well, are you waiting for me to change your clothes and dress you up?'' Eunji sasses me and crosses her arms. ''Hurry up hoebag or we might be late.''

It didn't take me long to find appropriate clothing. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black graphic tee and my Adidas Superstars were all i needed. My hair is done up in a messy bun. With a light dash of makeup i'm all done. I grab my bag and a hoodie before i close my room. I walk over to Eunji's house which is only a few blocks away and she's still getting ready. 

''You told me i was gonna be late. Look who's still getting dressed up, eh?'' I casually. She glares at me and says nothing. ''Ok, i'm all done.'' She finally says as she finishes applying her eyeliner. 

We hail a taxi to the movie theatre and Eunji pays for it. ''Fancy you lost your purse. You seem to be losing a lot of things lately girl.'' She says afterwards.

''Yeah, there's nothing much in my purse except for my precious fried chicken coupons. Thank God my credit cards are locked up at home.''

''Argh, you and your chicken coupons. I swear i will tell that ahjumma not to give you any more.'' She says and I giggle at her outburst.

Justice League was an amazing movie. I can kind of tell that it wasn't really Eunji's type of movie so i dragged her off to the food court. ''Food gonna make you feel more energetic. So eat loads.'' I tell her. ''Well, since a certain someone lost her purse and i am paying for the food we won't get much.'' She retorts back at me. I pout at her. ''Pleaseeeeeeee~''

Eunji does her signature eye roll. ''Fine. Just this once because i love you.'' I squeal in happiness and hug her around the middle tightly.

We buy ourselves two cheeseburgers and coke. Real healthy and nutritious. I waste no time in attacking my burger whilst Eunji answers a phone call.  After i'm done i excuse myself to go to the restroom. Except, i have no idea which way it is. Shouldn't there be some board of some sort which says Ladies and Gents with ugly stick figure drawings?

I pull down the hood from my hoodie and release my hair from the bun. I ruffle my hair in annoyance as i look around for the restroom. Then it hits me what an idiot i am. I could just ask the food court staff. ''(Y/N), please get back into the right senses.'' I say to myself quite audible for anyone to hear. Gladly, no one was around me. I walk back towards the food court to ask for directions and finally find the restrooms. I do my business and walk out from the restroom. I couldn't walk much further away from the restroom area because someone grabs me from the back of my hoodie and turns me over to face them. I gasp as i come to face the famous smirk of Kim Taehyung aka my teacher aka my best friend's cousin aka my regular bar customer. How fun is this going to be?

''Kim Taehyung?!'' My words are spoken as a splutter. However, you can tell the surprise in my tone. His smirk grows wider. ''Didn't i tell my students to call me Mr. Kim outside school too?'' I'm at a loss for words right now. Instead, i keep staring at his face with my shocked expression. He looks so intimidating yet so damn handsome. What am i going to do with my evaluations?

''I'm very curious Park (Y/N). It makes me want to know more.''

''It's dangerous to be curious Mr. Kim and i don't think i can be of any help.'' I tell him quite straightforward. He chuckles at what i said and raises an eyebrow at me. That was pretty damn y and i can't deny it.  ''Smart thing to say (Y/N) but, you will be so much helpful.''

''Then, ask away Mr. Kim.''

He narrows his eyes at me and slightly bites his lower lip with a small sigh. I look at him expectantly for his question. Instead he says something which i definitely don't need to hear.

''You look kinda familiar. I am pretty sure i've seen you around.'' He said while looking intensely into my eyes. In his eyes i saw the curiosity and confusion. I immediately fix my hoodie out of pure nervousness.

''Haha. Must have been a mistake, Sir. I'm sure i haven't met you before in public.'' I openly lie to him making it sound convincingly truthful.

I had to lie to him since i didn't want him to know anything about me.  

He sighs and gives me a 'really?' look. Then, he removes his backpack from his shoulders and takes out my purse. Now i'm completely frozen. Should i say it's not mine and make Eunji get it instead? ''I know who you are Park (Y/N) or should i say Irene?''

''I- uhm, what? You are definitely mistaken. Who is Irene?''

He shoves the purse in my hand. ''You're most welcome and the fried chicken coupons are safe.'' He says with humour in his deep voice and a mischievous glint in his beautiful eyes.

I clutch at the purse and sigh. ''How'd you know?'' I look up at him. ''I know i was unrecognisable.'' 

''(Y/N), i'm not an idiot. I opened the purse to see who it belongs to and i found your school Identity card.'' He rolls his eyes at my stupidity. Now i see where Eunji got the eye rolling from. It seems to be a genetic condition. ''Moreover, your voice doesn't magically change when you are Irene, right?'' He smirks at me challengingly.

''Well, i had to go wrong somewhere. I think we should talk about this later. Eunji must be thinking i fell asleep in the restroom or someone shoved my head down the toilet bowl and i can't get it out. Like, she has these weird theories. Please, don't question me.'' I rant on like an idiot. I realise the nonsense i'm saying and look over at him to see him smiling with an amused expression on his face.

''Oh my gosh, there you are!'' Eunji runs over to us. ''I was so worried about you (Y/N)!'' She begins to shake me from my shoulders. Taehyung clears his throat behind us and she abruptly stops. 

''Oh, so this is why bestie was late?'' She smirks. ''Want more time together?''

''No.''

''No.''

Taehyung and I both say together. Eunji chuckles quite evilly and i glare at her. Apparently Taehyung was glaring at her too. 

''Mr. Kim, we need to go. See you in school on Monday.'' I say this to him and slightly bow. He nods his head whilst Eunji mutters 'Mr. Kim my '. I'm one hundred percent sure that he heard her.

We turn to leave and then he stops me again. ''Should i call you Irene or (Y/N)?''

I look at him and smile. ''Call me (Y/N) but, you know where to call me Irene''

''I'll explain everything to you later.'' I finally say and exit with Eunji.