t w e l v e

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Your POV

I am longing to get out of this classroom and play basketball. The court looks so inviting. I think i am hallucinating because no way in hell will the court have my name painted on with bright red paint. My daydreaming was short lived when Eunji dropped a stack of papers on my table. I yelped and glared at her for interrupting my quality time with my imagination. ''Oopsie, love. Quit dreaming. Math is about to start in five mins.'' She says the time after looking at her wristwatch. I groan inwardly as memories of New Year's eve replayed in my mind.

That night was surreal and what i least expected happened. All i heard was Jimin yelling his name in anger leaving me enough time to get away. I ran not knowing where i would end up in. My mind was a pool of deep thoughts and my concentration was fully broken. My lack of stamina caused me to stop. I looked around to see that my legs carried me to Bar Martini. Ignoring the dirt on the ground i sat on the pavement hugging my knees and laying my head on my arms. Time seemed to have stopped for me. Everything seemed to be in fast forward. People entered and left the club like ants moving around quick with their tiny feet. However, i was stagnant. 

''Of course i would find you here.'' 

I sighed still not looking at him. I didn't want to face him after what happened. ''Go away Kim Taehyung. Do you think i want to see you right now?''

''What's the big deal (Y/N)? It was just a kiss and it's not like it was your first one.'' 

Yeah, it was just a kiss. Obviously, it didn't matter to him. He never knew.

I think my silence gave it away and i shouldn't have looked at him. ''No way. W-was this your first time kissing someone?'' He stammered utterly shocked but, the shock in his face was quickly replaced with a giant smile. ''I think you were pretty good considering this was your first time kissing someone!'' I scoffed in annoyance as a reply.

I got up and faced him. ''Don't you understand?!'' I yelled at him. I can feel my anger except i didn't know why i had to be so angry about this. ''I'm your student and i want it to be that way. Let's just stay that way Mr. Kim, okay?'' Yeah, no more Kim Taehyung. He froze in place and i walked away from him. I didn't look back but, i knew he wasn't following me. 

I'm honestly sorry Kim Taehyung. I admit i have a tiny crush on you but, I don't take risks because my life is already lopsided and i don't need any more extra trouble.

------

It was pretty evident that i zoned out for a while because Eunji poked me hard. ''Owww, what the is wrong with you?!'' I half yelled at her. She said nothing and the sudden realisation of a silent class hit me. Well, .

The whole class was looking at me like i walked in on wearing PJs. Oh yeah, they never knew the real me. They always thought i was the quiet, antisocial nerd. This wasn't the bad part. Kim Taehy- I mean 'Mr. Kim' cleared his throat and walked over to me and stood in front of my desk with his arms crossed. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. Yeah, i was avoiding him for a long time now (even at the bar). ''You clearly know that not paying attention in class can be excused since you are a honorary student. However, you couldn't hear me for over five minutes. What should we do?'' 

I look up at him with a glare and clench my fists. I've recently begun to dislike him. He notices my clenched fists and smirks. ''Oh- and swearing out loud in class gets minus points too.'' I can almost hear that beautif- i mean nasty smirk in his voice. How annoying. ''Detention, Miss Park.'' Great first day of school. I got my first ever detention and it had to be from him.

I stare at him with anger and surprise. ''Fine. Now excuse me.'' I say and get up to exit this lesson. I harshly bump my shoulder into his side while walking away. I immediately hold my shoulder and yelp because that hurt. I think my shoulder is gonna be bruised. Of course, he laughed and the whole class gasped. My new behaviour caught them off guard. Fun fact: he didn't even try to stop me.

Since Math was the last period i decided to skip and go home. So unlike me but considering the current situation i had no patience left. Sneaking away without the guards catching me was hard work but, i managed to jump over the wall and land on a heap of stones on the dusty ground. My knees are hurt pretty badly. Someone helps me up and it's Kim Myungsoo. He's a popular  boy in my grade. He's the rare type of person who is a party animal that gets fantastic marks with less effort. He's also known for his very short term relationship and never ending crowd of swooning female fans. Obviously, he was ditching class too.

''T-thank you.'' I'm clearly embarrassed and the stuttering isn't helping at all.

''I'll just think you fell from heaven just for me.'' He says with a wink. Aye, he's flirting already. , don't you see my current state? So, i go like: ''Hey- what the fu-''

''-fudgecake?'' He cuts me off. ''You're most welcome and you should be honored that someone like me is helping you out.''

''Someone like you?'' I scoff. 

''Oh, and someone like you doesn't look like the type to be jumping off walls or skipping class, right Park (Y/N)?''

''How'd you know my name and aren't you like a nerd?'' I fire back at him. He grins at me. ''With little effort, babe. Anyways, let's get you cleaned up. You seem wounded real bad.''

''Oh, and i know you because we are in the same grade genius.''

I ignore him calling me babe. ''Oh right, of course and nah, i'm fine. It's just a little blood.'' He raises his eyebrows at me. ''Okay, maybe there's more than a little.''

He lifts me up into his arms and i yelp. ''Yo, put me down! I have do have legs to walk, ya know.''

''Other girls would be dying to be in your position right now and no you can't walk for now.''

''For your information, i am not other girls and stop with whatever your intentions are!'' I confidently retort back at this possibly dangerous boy.

He always gets his way so he doesn't listen to my complains and carries me to his Mercedes Benz and carefully helps me settle in the passenger seat. He walks around the car and gets into the driver's seat.

I turn to look at him. ''Look, i know we both are cutting class. I wanna go home and you can go wherever you want.''

''Aw, kitty don't be like that. We need to get you treated first.'' He says smugly.

''Stop calling me kitty and where are we going?'' I ask him as he turns to an unfamiliar road. ''My place, kitty.'' Uhm, great? I hope i am not getting kidnapped.

''I said don't call me kitty!'' I say gritting my teeth, ''Hmm, then how about kitten?''

I sigh in exasperation and give him an 'I am disgusted' look and he chuckles.

He enters a driveway and there are two large houses next to each other. By large i mean mansion type houses. My jaw legit drops to my feet. ''Close your mouth kitten. You seem to be drooling.'' I quickly clamp my mouth shut and glare at him. ''So, this your royal palace?'' I ask him with a bit of sarcasm in my tone. ''Yup, my humble aboard.''

''Humble, my . You rich er.'' He laughs and ruffles my hair. I punch his arm in return. ''Ooooh, feisty! I like that.''

He holds me in his arms while entering the passcode digits. Finally we enter the luxury within and it's amazing. No joke, i wanna live here. Maybe i could throw him out and have this to myself. Nah- that's stealing.

He lays me on the couch and walks over to the other side of the living room where there is an antique looking cupboard. He gets the first aid kit and walks back to me. He pulls a stool and sits opposite me. This leaves me to thinking if he has ever been like this before. From what i've heard he's not considerate or caring but, i'm seeing a different person. He's currently applying ointment on my wounds. It stings and i yelp. ''Hold up. It won't be so bad in a while.'' His angelic voice makes me believe him. Brainwashing?

I look at his features to get my mind off the stinging pains. He has a well defined face with perfect lips, eyes and a prominent nose. Yeah, he's really handsome. ''Done staring kitten?  Want to take a photo so that you can look at me 24/7?''

Him calling me kitten doesn't bother me anymore and it's not like he's gonna stop. ''Oh yeah, hold up.'' I take my phone from my blazer pocket. His reaction is priceless. His smirk was wiped off his face and surprise was evident in his eyes. ''Woah, you are really something Park (Y/N).''

My heartbeat increased when he sad that. I felt proud of myself and i think i can be comfortable around this jerk. Later on we had lunch together. We played a few video games and we also got to know each other more.

''I'm glad that you don't throw yourself at me kitten. You are a special person and i respect you.''

''Thanks MyungMyung. You aren't too bad yourself.'' I say and he smiles at me.

''Anyways, i have to get home now. Thanks again for what you did.''

''I'll drop you home (Y/N). I insist.''

''I can go by myself.'' I say while i step outside. He steps outside after me and holds my hand.

''It's dangerous at this time.'' He says and i finally agree after a lot of arguing. ''You always have your own way, right?'' He nods confidently and i scoff.

We step outside together still holding hands and walking towards his car. 

''Afternoon, Myungsoo!'' A familiar voice calls out. Both of us turn around to the figure standing on the next door porch. I immediately pull my hand from Myungsoo's hold and back away.

''(Y-Y/N), what the hell are you doing here?!'' Taehyung demands from his porch. His eyebrows are scrunched and he looks angry yet, very much alluring. All i want to do is tell him how much he's making me hate but, love him at the same time.