t h r e e

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Your POV

I am literally so sleepy. Yesterday was not my best day and i came home around 12 am after 'work'. Yep, and then i did a bit of studying till around 2 am. I was too tired to go to bed so i slept at the table. 

My alarm rings and my eyes shoot open. Ugh, it's 6.30 am and my head hurts a lot. I quickly pack up my books and other essentials into my backpack and drag myself to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I waste no time as i quickly wash up and change into my school uniform, a white shirt with a dark blue blazer and a dark blue skirt. I wear knee high white socks and also my Adidas Superstar sneakers. I pull my hair into a high ponytail because i got no time to braid it.  

I rummage through the closet to find a grey hoodie. Of course, i don't wear the same hoodie every day. More information: my closet was a mess. I need to clean that ish. I trot to the kitchen to grab an apple aka my breakfast. Well, i got no time for a proper breakfast since i got to be in school by 8 am and now it's already 7.40 am.

At School

There's ten more minutes till school starts so i hurry to class and plop on my seat. It's the last seat by the window and i have a really great view of outside from here. I am currently resting my head on the table yet, i couldn't fall asleep for the last 10 minutes. The class was noisy and as far as i can hear, the girls were talking about a new teacher. 

''(Y/N)-ah~'' I feel someone patting my back. It's Kim Eunji, my best friend. ''The bell is gonna ring in a few mins, so wake up!'' I lift my head up reluctantly and stretch. ''Alrighto, i am up.'' I tell her as she sits down next to me.

''Girl, you didn't even text or call me yesterday. Were you that busy with 'work'?'' She asks me and i give her a very apologetic look. Yeah, she knows that i work in a club during the night. I trust my best friend and we've been best friends since Grade 4. ''Yeah, sorry. Yesterday wasn't a good day. I'll tell you all about it during break.'' I shrug and she nods understandingly. ''Honestly, i am worried for you (Y/N). You look like a mess since few days ago. I'm 100% sure you are not okay. So, you better tell me.'' I smile at her when she says this. She's like a really good sister to me.

'Krrrriiiiiing.....' The bell rings and our class teacher, Mrs. Kang walks in looking very bright. She marks the register and makes the morning announcements. She also gives us some advice on how to prepare for the exams. Last year of high school isn't easy even if we call ourselves 'The Grade'. 

''Oh yeah, guys. I almost forgot. The school has appointed a new Math teacher for Grade 12 since your current Math teacher is on maternity leave. So please don't give him a difficult time. We also need to leave a positive impact since Grade 12 is the best!'' Mrs. Kang excitedly cheers and does a 'Fighting' pose. It's funny when the teachers try to do stuff to motivate us. I absolutely adore Mrs. Kang. She's so fun and understanding.

A beep sounds over the intercom indicating the start of first period and Mrs. Kang walks out of the class. First period is Math and everyone is curious to know who the new teacher is. He walks in looking all smart. His side profile looks good. He is the definition of young. The black pants and the light pink long sleeve tight shirt accentuates his physique...and dayumn his biceps through the tight shirt and that fine too. His hair is very attractive too. It's a messy dark brown. He turns around and that's when my jaw drops. It's him. It's definitely him. 

''What the actual ?!'' I hear Eunji swear next to me. It seemed as if the whole class was holding their breath till he turned. He turned and then Hell broke out. The girls started to squeal among themselves and then there's me with the shocked face. I turn to look at Eunji who looks annoyed. I give her the confused face and she rolls her eyes and whispers ''I'll tell you before Chemistry.'' I nod at her and turn to face him. At this moment his eyes lock on mine. I immediately look down.

''Good Morning everyone. I am your new and temporary Math teacher, Kim Taehyung and I go by Mr. Kim at school or anywhere else if we meet.'' He says with a twinkle in his eyes. ''Let's all work hard and show that Class 12-A is the best at Math, alright?'' He smiles brightly and gives us thumbs up after he says that. Currently, thoughts more complicated than Math is running through my brains and my head hurts even more. 

He begins the lesson from where we stopped. Continuation of algebra. I might be the best in other subjects. However, my fault is Math. I am not going to deny that his explanations are brilliant. However, some girls are purposely doing the algebra wrong so that he can personally explain it to them. Eunji still seems to be pissed off. I don't dare ask her. She silently completes her work and also helps me with some difficulties. 

Taehyung, i mean Mr. Kim walks over to us. It's so weird calling him Mr. Kim now. He smirks at Eunji and she rolls her eyes. My gosh, what's with all her eye rolling today? I don't want to look at him at all. It's possible he could recognize me even though i am sure heavy make up disguised me yesterday night. He might even tell the school about my job and make problems for me.He asks us if we have any doubts and we politely say no. The bell rings after two periods indicating class is over. Mr. Kim bids us a good day and walks out. I rapidly get up and so does Eunji along with the rest of the class. We stuff our things into our backpacks and i grab my grey hoodie from behind my chair and tie it around my waist. Then, Eunji and I leave to the chemistry lab for our lesson.

''I thought he was at University.'' Eunji speaks out while we were walking to the lab. ''Who?''

''Kim Taehyung.'' She replies with a shrug. ''So, you know him?'' I ask her quite curiously. ''Yeah, he's my cousin.'' 

My lips form an 'O' shape, ''Ah, that's why.'' But, I look at her and raise an eyebrow. ''So, why'd you look annoyed then?''

''He didn't warn me beforehand that he's gonna be my teacher plus, he tends to say unwanted and embarrassing stuff about me in public. I don't want that happening in class. That's gonna be so embarrassing and awkward. Also, i don't want people to find out that we are related.'' I nod at her. ''Yeah, i understand you.''

She stops right in front of the lab and looks at me. ''But, why were you avoiding him?'' I hold her by both her shoulders. ''Eunji-ah,a brace yourself for the news during break. I'll tell you all about it.'' She rolls her eyes again. ''Fine, Fine. Later then.'' I stare at her. ''Ya know, you will lose your eyes soon if you keep up with the eye rolling.'' She shakes her head at me and both of us laugh.

Someone clears their throat behind us and we turn around. ''Girls, can you please take your seats and not block the entrance?''

Oh , it's our Chemistry teacher. She's annoyed at us. ''Jeongmal Mianhe, Mrs. Choi.'' Eunji and i say in chorus and bow. She accepts our apology and shoos us to our seats. 

The Chemistry lesson begins. However. my thoughts keep focusing on to him.