s e v e n

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Kim Taehyung's POV

Park (Y/N), the awkward girl who sits next to Eunji was absent today and here i am fiddling with her planner. I let out a sigh as i look at the after school hustle. I spot Eunji sitting on the benches. I walk over to the benches and sit down next to her. ''Your friend absent?'' I ask her and she looks up at me and nods. ''Yeah, she's kinda sick.'' 

I hold out Park (Y/N)'s planner instead of replying to Eunji. ''Look here, can you give this to her? She dropped it yesterday.'' She takes the planner and salutes at me. ''Sure. I'll be checking up on her today.''

I ruffle her hair and stand up to leave. ''See ya soon sis.'' She nods and waves at me. ''You too, Tae.''

------------------

*Few hours later*

Eunji's mother, my aunt wanted to meet me today. I remember her telling me about buying a place closer to school. Maybe, she wants to talk about that. I drive over to Eunji's place. I ring the door bell. ''Imo, are you at home?'' None responded to the door so i had to kind of yell. A few long minutes later i hear shuffling at the door and it opens to reveal a girl. She is wearing grey sweatpants and a white t shirt. Her hair is up in a messy bun. Oh wait- isn't that Park (Y/N)?

I look at her confused. What's she doing here? 

''Ah, Mr. Kim please come sit down. Eunji's mother is going to be home in five minutes.'' She says while avoiding my gaze. Honestly, what's with this girl...does she have social anxiety? I follow her inside and settle myself on the couch while she goes back upstairs. And yes, i did forget to ask if she got her planner.

--------------

Your POV

That was so unexpected. Who knew that he would turn up like this and what the am i wearing? So embarrassing. I am going to sneak out or something. I couldn't go to school today since i was sick. However, i can't crash at Eunji's place right now. This situation is messed up.

I grab my club bag and wear my dark blue hoodie. Even though I have Tuesday off, might as well get some extra money tonight. I walk downstairs to see him on his phone. The bottom stair creeks and he looks up at me. I gulp. Should i just say that i'm leaving?

I bow at him. ''I'll be leaving, sir. See you in school.'' I say and dash out of the door. Club Martini, here i come.

I arrive at the club and Boss seems surprised to see me. Anyways, he wanted the extra help so i was happy to work extra today. I hope that Kim Taehyung would be gone by the time i reach home. 

''Hey gorgeous, one whiskey please.'' I turn towards my next customer. My eyes almost leave my sockets. Surprise, surprise. It's that ert of a man who tried to me last Sunday. I grit my teeth and i have the urge to punch him. However, i give him a sickly sweet smile and serve him his drink. Last customer for me tonight so better not cause trouble. 

Boss walks over to me. ''Irene, you can go now. I bet you have studying to do.'' I smile at him. Ah, the best employer in the world. He needs the award. ''Yeah, i'll just use the restroom before i leave. Please watch over this customer.'' Boss gives me today's pay and i leave to get rid of my makeup.

I leave the club and decide to walk home. I felt at ease. The cool night hair hitting my face was soothing. I decide to let go of my hoodie. I allowed my hair to be free as it ruffled in the night breeze. The night sky is beautiful. Stars are scattered all over the dark blue space. I breath in and i feel all my stress disappear. I honestly wonder how i kept my grades up even with my messed up schedules.

I reach Eunji's house and walk up to the doorstep. I realize that i am wearing my club attire. ''Damn it.'' I mutter under my breath and run towards the back of the house to text Eunji.

To: bobaeunji❤️️ 

Gurl, halp me sneak into the house without getting caught. I'm in my club outfit and i forgot my stuff under the bar counter. :pizzarene 🍕 

bobaeunji❤️️: bish, i was worried. next time tell me without disappearing. I'll get you in through the backdoor. Be there idiot.

-----------

I let out a sigh of relief and run to the backdoor. Eunji opens the door and glares at me. I hear her mumble 'stupid ' clearly audible for me to hear. Well, i agree with you this time. I throw the hoodie at Eunji and walk to the kitchen. I stop dead on my tracks. Leaning against the kitchen door frame with his hands crossed at his chest is Kim Taehyung. ''.'' He raises his left eyebrow at me. I bet you that he heard me swear.

''So, this is where high school teenagers disappear during a weekday night?'' He says with a disapproving look on his handsome face. I don't think i am breathing because of the lack of answer not because he looks hot. Yep, holding my breath. I don't wanna answer this so i look down.

''She went to a family gathering Taehyung.'' Eunji comes to my rescue. I look up at him and put on my convincing face and nod. ''Yeah, my mum said to hurry up so i kinda ran out in my sweats.'' I continue the lie. I'm wondering if he recognizes my voice by now. As (Y/N) i kept silent around him but, i share the same voice as Irene. 

He shakes his head at me. Looks like he doesn't believe me. Yet, he doesn't investigate further and leaves the kitchen. ''I think i'll be heading home now. So see you two in school tomorrow. Night.'' He says with a straight face and leaves the house. The heavy atmosphere lightened and i slump on the couch while Eunji stands over me with her arms crossed waiting for answers. ''Eunji-ah, off. I can't answer anything. I'm tired!''  She throws a pillow at me. ''Arght, after all this helping and you tell me to off.'' I reach out and pull her next to me. I give her a bear hug. ''Mian, JiJi. happened so i escaped to the club.'' I told her everything what happened. She started to laugh. ''Gurl, what's so funny?''

''I ship this. Lolol.'' What she said made me glare at her. ''Uhm, how bout a No Eunji-ah?''

I push her off. ''I'm heading off to bed. Good Night.'' I leave the living room and trot upstairs. ''Good Night, bestie!'' Eunji yells back at me.

------------------------

Kim Taehyung's POV

I'm heading off to bed. 

That girl just gives me the most weird vibes ever. I know she was lying. It's not my business to poke into her personal life. However, i don't want her to be in any sort of trouble. Anyways, I am too tired to think about anything more. 

''Good Night, Taehyung'' i say to myself and flop on my bed.