s i x

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Your POV

I am behind the bar and Eunji settled herself right in front of me. I think she's been people watching for the whole time. ''Yah! Cut it out, will ya?'' I poked her shoulder. ''You look like a creep right now.''

She turned towards me and smirked. ''What's wrong with a bit of checking out?'' I scoffed at her remark. ''A bit you say? I don't think so.''

She rests her arms on the bar counter and tilts her head. ''Well, we got no problems so far today and your boss is a complete hottie.'' She indicates at him with her head while winking at me. ''Yep, no kidding Jiji.'' I agree with her while smirking. 

Eunji hops off the bar stool and flips her hair. ''I think i'm gonna go talk with Mr Hottie Boss. I bet you that he's gonna give me his number.'' She waves at me and struts off towards him in her gigantic heels. ''We'll see, love!'' I yell after her.

I was looking at her and Boss. I was interrupted by someone tapping the bar counter. I shift my eyes from my friend to the customer. 'Oh ' , I think. Kim Taehyung, why today? I gulp yet, i give him an excited smile.

''Ey, wassup Irene? A bit distracted aren't you?'' I grin while nodding. ''Yes, a bit.''

''So, i wanna get a beer. Would be great if you could join me but, looks like the line is quite long.'' Did he just ask me to drink with him? What?

''Yeah, sure.'' I look at all the people. ''And yes, i don't think i'll be getting off any sooner.'' 

I serve him his beer and he replaces Eunji in that seat right in front of me. Uhm, uncomfortable. I turn away from him and take out my phone to text Eunji. 

To: bobaeunji ❤️ 

 Yah, Taehyung alert. Don't come here any sooner or we gonna be caught. If you are done...go home or just lurk somewhere. Hope you got the number. Good Luck! xoxo :pizzarene🍕 

bobaeunji❤️Oh, . That bb. I'll lurk around next to Hottie Boss. And yes i got the number;)

----------------------

I chuckle at her text. Well, good for her. Now i can listen to her endless chatter about my Boss. I continue to serve drinks. My coworker is very helpful. She is more experienced too. I totally forgot that Taehyung was in front of me. He cleared his throat. ''Forgot my existence?'' I look at him. ''U-uhm, w-well No.'' He chuckles at me. ''Anyways, nice talking to you again Hoodie Girl. I'm gonna leave. See ya later.'' He hops off the stool and smiles at me. I watch his departing figure while mumbling ''It's Irene, not Hoodie Girl.''

I think i was kind of sad since i didn't get to tell him a proper goodbye. After a while, I walk towards Eunji to see her still flirting with Boss. It's so entertaining to see her on flirt mode. ''Boss, my shift is over. See you Wednesday.'' He nods at me. ''Good Night, Irene.'' He looks at Eunji with a slight pink tint to his cheeks. ''And Good Night, Eunji-ssi. It's nice talking to you. Hope to see you soon.'' She nods and smiles at him.

We exit Bar Martini and catch a taxi home. We also make sure that the cabby parks a few blocks away from Eunji's house so that the noise won't wake anyone up. We pay him and walk the next few blocks. ''(Y/N)-ah, don't make any noise and avoid the damn CCTV.'' I nod at her and we sneak into the house. We take turns for the bathroom and change quickly. It's currently 1 am and we need to get up by 6.30 am for school. The alarm is set and we let sleep take over us as we snuggle under the comfort of the duvet. 

--------------------

Kim Taehyung's POV

Seeing her made me quite happy. She had a positive and bubble energy around her.Her signature hoodie was on. However, it was a dark blue today. When i approached her, she was distracted. I turned towards the direction she was looking and i saw the owner talking to a girl who was twirling her hair. The girl's back was turned towards me and the owner seemed very happy talking with her. I looked back at Irene. Did she...perhaps, like him?

I tapped on the counter so that her attention will be on me. She didn't look hurt by any chance so i gave up the worry.  

I think i was too distracted by her presence tonight. I couldn't stop staring at her so i took ages to finish my drink. Anyways, it was getting late and there was school tomorrow so i hopped off the stool after finally finishing my beer.

''Anyways, nice talking to you again Hoodie Girl. I'm gonna leave. See ya later.'' i say to her.

I take my leave and turn around again to see her watching me. I smile to myself and exit Bar Martini.