f o u r

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Taehyung's POV

Today, is my first day at Seoul High as the temporary math teacher. I  have about an year left before i start University. However, i realised that teaching is going to be more challenging than University.

I walk into class 12-A and quickly scan the faces before introducing myself. Most of the girls start to squeal and giggle. Of course, i guess i am the only young teacher in school for now. I see two girls at the back. One of them is having a pissed off look on her face and the other girl seems very confused. I smirk at the girl who is pissed of. That's Eunji, my lil' cousin. Maybe, she's worried that i'm gonna . Poor kid. However, the girl next to her has familiar eyes. I can't quite tell if i've met her before. 

''Good Morning everyone. I am your new and temporary math teacher, Kim Taehyung and i go by Mr. Kim at school and anywhere else if we meet.'' I say while smiling at them shrugging away my thoughts. I begin the lesson and i can tell that the work is easy for most of them but, then there is that occasional random girl who pretends to be stupid and ask for my help constantly so that i can personally explain it to them while they get to stare at my face. After all, I know i look good and also i do have a brilliant explanation technique. 

--------------

Your POV
 

Did i forget to mention that i couldn't focus in class? My mind was busy making plans on how to avoid talking to him or making eye contact with him. I sigh as i climb down the stairs to get to the benches in the garden. It was interval right now. So, i have 30 minutes alone time to myself. Eunji is at break detention for incomplete homework. Nobody really communicates with me except for Eunji. I get bullied occasionally and that made me quite unsocial in my true form. 

I recollect my memories from the time i met Eunji. We were in Grade 4 and the Grade 6 kids decided to pick on me that day. I remember i was on the swing and reading a story book. I was afraid of the Grade 6 kids and they intimidated me. Two  boys came along without my knowing and pushed me from the swing so hard that i landed on a pile of rocks. I bawled my eyes out and the pain was excruciating. A mini Eunji helped me that day. She came to my rescue and took me to the teacher. The memory brought a smile to my face even though it was a painful childhood memory. I didn't consider it painful since that was the day where our best friend bond happened.

After a few minutes my eyes locked onto a person who was walking towards me. 'Oh, . It's Kim Taehyung' my mind alerted me.

I quickly wear my hoodie and pull on the hood covering my face. I pretend to read a book. From under my hood, I see him passing me without stopping. I let out a sigh of relief and pull the hood down. Great save.

There's only a few minutes left for the next period to start so i plug in my head phones and put some music on. I walk to class while humming to the tune.

......

Eunji pulls me along with her to Geography. ''Omg (Y/N)-ah!!!OMG! Like, Oh My Gaaaaaaawd!'' she yells at me. I can't help but, laugh at her. She acting as if she's on drug.

''You good bro?''

''Do i look like i am good?''

''Uhm, no?'' i shrug at her. ''Wassup, then?''

''I sat next to this really cute dude during detention and he totally checked me out. Like, now we are already married and we have two kids.''

''Woah, woah...gurl. That's too soon. You could have at least told me about the wedding!''

Eunji puts her arm around me. ''You know that you're gonna be my maid of honor when i marry, righto?''

I pretend to be shocked. ''What?! Really?! How didn't i ever know about this?'' Eunji rolls her eyes for the nth time today. ''STOP PRETENDING!''

I burst out laughing. ''You talk about this almost everyday so how the can i forget?''

''Exactly (Y/N), exactly.'' she says while giving my shoulder a squeeze.

We hurry off to class before we are actually late. So, we are spared a detention. Geography was my favorite so the class was very easy-going and simple. The next lesson was Biology and we did some lab experiments. Eunji was so perfect with her results that the teacher was speechless for a few minutes. 

The last years only have to select four subjects. So, we have two periods of each subject per day. It can get quite boring since there is no variation but, most of the kids are studious so we got no problem with our timetable. I am also glad that Eunji and I are doing the same subjects. The boring level is minimized. 

The bell rings to indicate that school is over the school becomes noisy again as the students hurry out from the premises. Eunji and I take our time walking out but, i guess it was our unlucky day. It starts to rain. I cover my head using the hoodie and Eunji quickly takes out her umbrella and covers both of us. The rain is pouring heavily and we decide to make a run for it. I collide with someone and i yell a 'Sorry' before running towards our ride home.

We get into the car panting. I take off the bag on my shoulders and ruffle my hair. ''(Y/N), your bag was open. I wonder if you dropped anything.''

I quickly rummage through my bags and realize that my School Planner wasn't there. ''Oh !'' i swore at myself. ''All my school stuff is in there.''

''We could turn back to search for it.''

''Nah, i think i'll have a soft copy of it on my computer. Don't worry.''

Eunji nods at me. ''Ok then, your mother knows that you are sleeping over at my place right?''

''Yep and she gave us a recipe too.''

''Oh, that's great! Let's not make it a disaster, though.''

''Can't we leave the recipe for the weekend?''

Eunji chuckles. ''My brother is home so he's gonna help us.''

I stare at her. Did she say her brother? ''No ing way. I can't deal with him.'' Eunji winks at me. ''Oh, but i get to enjoy watching you two.''

''Oh, shut up!''