o n e

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Your POV

Here i was wiping the counter of Bar Martini whilst watching my young Boss deal with one of the VIP customers who was basically shoving her cleavage onto his face. I can't help but smirk seeing the 'show' right in front of me. I chuckle to myself and continue wiping the counter.

Bar Martini is one of the most luxurious yet affordable bars in Seoul and i am lucky to have got a bar-tending job here. This helps me pay for my education and also for my living. This was the only option as it was closer to my apartment. It's currently 9.30 pm and the bar is slowly beginning to get packed. I put away the piece of cloth and adjust my hoodie, making sure that i was not much visible to the customers. Of course, the compulsory heavy make up was obviously doing a good job in covering my natural looks. Yet, i feel much comfortable with my hoodie. It's a miracle that Boss allowed me to wear my trusty hoodie. In fact, he said i look good wearing it and that he loved the mysterious vibe it gave. I guess it did draw in customers since the number of customers visiting the Bar increased after i got my job here and i was employed just day before yesterday. To be honest most of the customers were of the male population. I did find it pretty uncomfortable since they were all men trying to get into a woman's pants. However, i promised myself that i will adapt to this surrounding so that i'll get enough money to pay for my education and living.

''Hey sweetie, can i get a Classic Martini?'' says the man who plopped on the seat right in front of me. He seems to be like that person who has a whole family of kids yet, waiting for the perfect Smash. I smile at him and nod while saying a quick ''Coming Right up!'' 

I sense him looking at my turned back while i was preparing the Martini. Well, what can i do? Absolutely Nothing. A few minutes later i hand him his drink. He takes it while grasping onto my hand. I furrow my eyebrows at him and he lets go of me. I move onto the next few customers and serve a young man who seems to be in his 20s. He just didn't seem like the type to interact. He had beautiful eyes and kind of messy hair throw over his forehead. I noticed this while taking his order. He silently accepted his order of beer and kept to himself. 

''Hey, Irene!!! You doing fine?'' Boss asks me quite concerned. Yes, Irene is my name when I work at the club. I give him a thumbs up and smile. ''Of course, Sir. It's been great so far.''

''You know, that man who grabbed onto your hand was basically checking you out really intensely?''

''Yeah, i know...it can't be helped Boss. I promise to stay out of trouble.'' I reply and i see him finally relax. Aren't i lucky that my Boss is very understanding,  young and really good looking? Yes, his looks give me motivation to work here.

''Ok then, just be careful and tell me if something's up, okay?'' He says while patting my shoulder. ''Oh sure i will. Just make sure you get more action tonight Boss!!!'' I yell at him through the loud music and smirk.  He crosses his arms and looks at me with a smirk and yells back at me, ''I think i've had enough of that for today.''

Half an hour later i look around to see the young man still in his place and that the older man has disappeared. I walk out of the bar counter and saunter towards the restrooms to fix myself up. It's much cooler here unlike the bar where all the heat and sweat is mixed with the air even where the A/C can't be of any help. I freshen up and fix my makeup in the Women's restroom and walk out adjusting my hoodie. 

Someone grabs me by the hoodie and pushes me against the wall. I scream out loud in shock and terror. My mouth is immediately covered by a giant hand. Oh my God, it's that Man who grabbed my hand earlier. My eyes widen at him and i struggle to escape from his grip. Damn, men are even stronger when they drunk. 

''You are a piece of hot artwork aren't you?'' He says in a freak voice. ''I wanted to tear that hoodie off your face and rip your damn clothes the moment i saw you, babe.'' He continues whilst i am too busy trying to escape. ''Stop struggling kid. You are no match for me.'' Argh, now he's ing my shirt. I can legit feel his fingers against my stomach. Tears start streaming down my eyes. Great, now i'm about to be and no one is here to help me. My legs have turned into jelly. If not, i would have kicked him in the balls and run away.

*Clink Clink Clink... Buttons fall on the ground as he rips my shirt open and my upper body is exposed to him. The man attacks my neck with sloppy kisses while groping me. EW, SICK! I'm praying in my head for someone to save me. 

Suddenly the man is pulled off me and i hear a thud as he is knocked onto the ground unconscious. My prayers have been answered. I'm so thankful. I quickly cover myself up with my hoodie.

''Yah, Hoodie Girl...did he hurt you?'' I hear a deep yet, angelic voice and look I up at the person who saved me. It was the beautiful stranger at the bar earlier. The one who didn't seem to be the interactive type. I gulp and shake my head indicating no. I bow at him thanking him countless times for saving my sorry . He gives me a cute boxed shaped smile and a small salute, ''Nice meeting you...even though this situation wasn't nice at all. I am Kim Taehyung.''