Memories

Gone

Jongkook looks at the board. In the middle theres a picture of Chanyeol, smiling his signature big smile. Jongkook feels a wave o nostalgia, he can even hear the sound of the bar sliping through his ears. The first time he met Chanyeol, Sehun and him werent dating yet, but they liked each other and they knew. Now that time has gone by Jongkook can see that Sehun took him there to get Chanyeols approval. Its ok, thats what friend do, right?

He remembers Chanyeols biiiig deep voice calling out for Sehun from the pool table, waving at them. He remembers how jealousy surprised him when Chanyeol hugged Sehun so tight and lovingly, he tried to smile it out, but the burning feeling was still on his stomach. Later on, after Chanyeol nicknamed him Kookie, after he helped them so much, even with money; he also got Chanyeols tight-loving hugs. He also misses Chanyeol, he also loved him.

He also knows somthing that Sehun doesnt. 

Chanyeol was, is: Chanyeol is honest, genuine, with himself and with others. He told Jongkook, right after Sehun told him that they were dating, that he had been waiting for Sehun all those years, that he had been afraid of losing their friendship if he confesed. He also told him that he thought that Jongkook was the one for Sehun, that Sehun felt that way. That they were actually made for each other. He asked him not to tell Sehun anything, Jongkook didnt. Years went by and finally, last year Chanyeol met Baekhyun who is Jongkoos best friends half brother. They seemed to hit it off right away, Baekhyun is now as broken hearted as Sehun.....as Jongkook. 

Jongkook though, well he is alone in the world, his family never gave him the time of the day (his brother does call him for his birthdays though); but other than that, Sehun is his only family, so he is protective of him and of what they have. So Jongkook, had never stoped being jealous of Chanyeol. From that day at the bar, till the last time he saw him, when he became the last person to see him alive. He was the one that saw him walk away to his car and disappear.

The problem is the feeling, that feeling that there was something wrong, the feeling that that goodbye was more than that, was something else....He never told Sehun that. He hasnt told Sehun that he thinks...that he feels guilty for not stoping Chanyeol.

-----------

"You are not coming?"

"Zhonda this is the last round of negociations", he sighs..

"Kenta is in the adaptation process, he needs his father and...", Jongdae is raging.

"Ive been there for him, for you, weve been coming and going from Africa the whole year. I also have to do this. Chenzi, its only a week...", Jongdae huffs his way out of the room.

Yixing bounces his baby in one arm as he tries to prepare the formula, Kenta is on his whole hand making cute sounds. He is not crying anymore. Its three in the morning. Yixing still doesnt know where his husband is, he also still feels guilty because he still thinks that if he had been there to accompany Jongdae none of this wouldve happend.

His brother in law tells him that those are nonsense because maybe, then, the children wouldve lost both of their parents, Yixing insists on the fact that the children havent lost any parent...yet.

The police seems to be lost, or moving extremely slowly. Yixing wonders why, he has been called by the mayor and the governor to assure him that everybody is doing everything. However, he thinks its sad how scare they are of Jongdaes family and how shallowly they refere to Jongdae. Jongdae, yes he is the son of an important family, yes he has money, yes his family has "connections". Yes! But Jongdae is so much more! Is his husband, his bestfriend, with him he can just be Yixing, not the Prince of China, not the heir, he can be the father, just papa, just appa, just gege, just hyung. Jongdae is not only a living being, he is Yixings own life and the heart of his family, their family. Their small, thats getting bigger, family. Thats Jongdae. Just Jongdae, just appa. 

Yixing tries to calm to feed the baby. He sits by the kitchen table, watching him watch him back. His big brown eyes, his chubby cheecks, his small nose, the tiny curls. He smiles at the baby, he is growing so well, Jongdae will be proud.

-------------

He knows that he is not alone. He can feel the presence of someone not far from him. He figures that the room is bigger than what he thinks, tall walls, he can tell by coldness. He imagines that this is a living room, a former library maybe, a big place. He sometimes thinks that he can hear the sound of someone breathing. Its unnaturaly dark, as if he was in a library that is in a basement. He is not afraid anymore, the people, the man thats got him, he spoke in a monotone voice, he ever said one thing to him: "Follow the wall to your side if you want to eat". So he did, he put a hand on the wall and crawled forward, until the smell of food got to his nose. The man puts something in the meal, two a day, he figures thats why he falls terrible asleep after eating. He is afraid, the only fear, that something worse will happen if he refuses to eat. So he still does it, even if it means that he might be poisoning himself.

"I know you are there", he whispers. Just as soon as he did the idea that the other person might be one of the captors. There was no answer for a while. But then.

"They dont like noises", a deep, tired, creepy voice whispered back.

"Who are they?"

"I dont know...they never say anything...except to be quiet and that nobody will ever find me...they havent.."

"Whats your name? Since when have you been here?"

"I dont know...what month is now?"

"July"

"Almost ten months. My name is Park Chanyeol".

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone. I want to apologise for the long gone. Some of you know that I was living away from my country. Im back now, so the moving took some time. Some of you know that my heath , it still does and has been acting up a lot during this time. Writting and living has been hard. But Im back! And Ill try to update more often. Next week I have an appointment with a new doctor so ...wish me luck. LOL. Thank you for your time.