Messages

Gone

To say that Kris is going mad its an understatement, he feels like a caged animal. He feels and hears the chains, but can't see them, see anything. It feels like he is in a big room, there are echoes and its cold, and very very dark. He can even imagine that this is a basement of some sort, it smells like humidity, the air is moist and...maybe there are other, others, maybe a giant rat or a snake or maybe.

"Are you awake?", a deep voice asks. He almost has a heart attack.

"Who?! Who's there?", he coughs because his throat is soar and maybe a little closed off.

"My name is Chanyeol", he says. What?!

"What?!....P....Pa....PArk Chanyeol?",he croacks.

"Yes! You know me?!", the other sounds scare and excited and...crazy

"Yyyes...I...."

"Oh my God Chanyeol calm down...How do we know you arent one of the psychos trying to mess with our heads", another voice says angry.

"The is going on here? How many people are there?", Kris is freaking out.

"So far three, us and you", the pissed off guy says.

"Chanyeol? As in Park Chanyeol?", Kris is trying to organized his mind. There's some really sick going on here.

"Yes! Thats me! You know me??", he sounds like he is about to cry.

"Oh my God. Yes! I know you. You are alive...Baekhyun is...", he hears the sound of chains moving, fast, hiting the floor. 

"Calm down please", the other voice says. "You are gonna make them comeback", he whisper - screams into the dark.

"Baekhyun...yes....You know him too? Is he...is he??", Chanyeol sounds desperate... "Ok?", he is hyperventilating.

"Yes, yes! He is waiting for you...he, he is looking for you", he can hear the other sob. "What happened? Where are we?"

"We don't know where we are, when they brought me he was already here", the other voice says because Chanyeol is crying very hard now. "We don't know why they brought us nor where are we. We don't know who are they", the person sounds sad.

"Who are you? Whats your name?"

"Kim Jongdae.... Zhang Chen, either is fine"

"Oh my God...", the other says and the suddenly bursts in a strain of Chinese language. "Im Wu Yifan, Kris, your husbands friend...Im....also...Baekhyun's ex", silence overcomes in the room. 

-----

Its too early and Kim Seokjin looks like his body knows it.

"I haven't been able to sleep all night", he says. He hadn't been here all night, he went home for some reason but he had been on the phone most of the time. "I don't even know whats the next step....at least its too early for politicians to be calling",  he sighs.

"Im sorry for what Im going to say but..I brought more trouble", Yoongi tells him. He hands the picture to his boss. The picture of the boy with a smiley face and the school uniform. Boss Kim looks at it and then back to Yoongi who answers:

"Jimin".

-------

It takes them about an hour and a half to put the meeting together. Kim and Zhang already gave a statement of what had been going on behind the poplice's back.

"Zhang hired Wu to investigate his Korean associates in hopes of finding if Chen's 'kidnaping' had anything to do with money or business. Wu started the investigation on that but he also decided to cover the Park Chanyeol trace, he went to Byun Baekhyun. His notes dont show anything new, nothing different from what we already know about them. Except, he mentions a name: Do Kyungsoo. Byun's long time friend and former roommate. We know who he is, but he was never involved in the Park investigation", Seulgi says.

"There are more things to be consider", Yoongi continues. "There is another person who has been following and maybe doing his own investigation as well, Oh Sehun. And he had an intruder almost breaking into his house. Plus, Im pretty sure that the person who broke into my house this night also had  somethingto do with this", he takes a deep breath. "This person is close to everybody, this person knows things. When I say everybody I mean us and them", he gets interrupted by the agressive vibration of a cel phone on the table.

"Sorry, dont mind it, its my wife. Ill call her later", Boss Kim says.

"Any ideas?", Yoongi asks. Another detective is about to talk when the receptionist enters the office out of breath. 

"Boss Kim", she pants. "Its your wife, you should answer". Seokjin glances at Yoongi.

----------

Hope Kim is a very lively woman, hardworking and positive. Her and Seokjin maganed to build a beautiful life together, she has the life that she wanted and the dream that she longed: a family and her beloved job. 

She started with a small dance studio afew years ago, teaching children that she loves so much. With time, hardwork and an ironproof work ethic she was able to open a bigger studio and hire more dance teachers. Thats where she met Jimin. 

Jimin came to her via her husband, Jimin needed a job and she was a great dancer, had done some studies as well. Hope saw herself in younger Jimin for a multitude of reasons besides dancing. They became best friends, share secrets, hardships and hopes.

Hope Kim is a very possitive woman, but her whole wolrd shuts down when she sees the graffiti on the glasses of the front of her dance school, the broken door, the scatter papers all over the floor, the painting on the inside walls and on the carpets, on the mirror and on the wooden floors. The terrifying message: "Hoseok, tell them to leave me alone".