That Day (Part 1)

A Thousand Reasons To Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That Day (Part 1) - Let's Go Back In Time

 

That day...a lot of tears fell from her face, that day was cold and windy, during that time wendy was in her second year of highschool, she lived with one of the most important persons in her whole life, her grandma, she called her “mom shon” she has been living with her since her parents send her to study abroad, they sended her where her grandma lived, so she wouldn't be alone and could take care of her lovely grandma shon.

 

Wendy woke up that day with an uneasy heart, like she was not feeling good, but there was no explanation of it, in few words it was rare, her health was okay, it was that type of feeling you have when you feel something bad is about to happen, with that feeling wendy woke up and changed her clothes, went to eat breakfast and headed to the school.

 

During that time wendy loved school, she still does but during that time it was a different feeling, she always liked to research and learn new things, but for her school was more exciting thanks to her friends.

 

In the very past, before everything changed, seulgi, wendy and joy used to be best friend forever, they were that squad in the school that was always together no matter where they were or what they were doing, they went everywhere together, they were always but always together, eaten, studied, played, hanged out together, everything they did was together, their bond was strong but sadly it wouldn't last very long.

 

That day after she said goodbye to her grandma, wendy headed to school as usual, she had her headphones on and started singing while she listened, in her way there her friends joined her and they talked together like any other day.

 

“WANDA!!!” joy said while she ran to where wendy was and hugged her with one hand around her neck, and with the other hand she moved her bangs, they were playing and joking like always.

 

“YAH! Do you want to die?” wendy said while laughing and looking at the tall girl who had the biggest and most beautiful eye smile in the world.

 

“WANWAN!” The monolid girl said while running and repeating the same that joy had previously done.

 

“YAAH! You too!! Come both here!” wendy said while laughing and running behind the other two girls who started running away from wendy, they were just playing like usual.

 

“Merong~ Catch me if you can!” joy said while sticking out her tongue in an attempt of teasing wendy, after that she started running faster and grabbed seulgi’s hand so they could run away from wendy together.

 

“You! Ha! Ha! Seriously…. come here! If you get caught you are really dead!” wendy said screaming, while the duo ran away hand in hand, she thought a little before chasing them (why i feel weird after seeing her grab seulgi’s hand… what is this feeling?)

 

After running all the road that headed to the school wendy arrived but she was never able to catch seulgi and joy, of course her friends waited for her at the entrance so they could enter together /like always/ the building to start a need day to learn a little.

 

It had been various times that wendy have felt the same way like after she saw joy grabbing seulgi’s hand, was she jealous?, why would she need to feel jealous about that? It really didn't make sense for her, no not at all, was she in love with joy? she didn’t know, the answers of any of this questions remained unanswered but for sure she has been feeling something.

 

On the other hand there is her friend seulgi, who is the most cheerful and happy eater of the team, there was nothing wendy didn’t knew about her, it was the sister she always wanted to have, but of course seulgi had secrets, secrets that just like any other person in this world have, they were those type of secrets that you wish they never be able to see the light because they may destroy you or they can destroy what you already have, so seulgi prefered to keep them for herself and only herself, they were never seeing the light.

 

And a the top of the hierarchy of height there was joy, who was a very smart and funny girl, that acted like she was the baddest in town but was actually cute and soft only if you know her and were really close to her, she would act like that to you, her biggest motto in life “Act like your heart wants you to do it” so her usual self was ruled by that, but that doesn't mean that if her heart one day was tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter