Long Time No See

A Thousand Reasons To Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Long Time No See

 

Wendy crossed the entire campus in less than 10 minutes, it was very impressive considering she is not very good with sports, she looked at her wrist clock, it marked 2:45PM (I need to make it) the essays were still unprinted and the delivery time was getting nearer, wendy continued running until she arrived the building were she had to present the work, she remembered that the building had a printer and even if it was not correct to use it, it was her only opportunity to finish on time.

 

(Okay seung wan, fast and precise, put the usb, click on print, grab, staple and deliver, easy no?)

 

Wendy did what she had just thought, she was lucky that no one was there by the time she used the printer since it was exclusive for teachers and workers of the university, before the clock marked 3:00PM she successfully delivered the essays in the biggest classroom of the same building.

 

Wendy came out of the building and gave a big sigh of relief, “This is the last time i left everything i had to do till the end, i promise…” wendy said out loud while walking back to her dorm, since it was her only duty for the day.



 

---



 

On the other side the monolid girl got up off the floor and entered the dorm, her jaw just fell from her face after seeing the current state of the dorm, her dorm, it was a completely mess, a mess, to be more exact wendy’s half, there were paper balls on the floor probably of wendy’s last night work, the sink was full of dishes, dirty dishes, there was a banana peel in her own desk, her precious and organised desk, and she didn’t know if she should get mad because of the last words wendy said before running /”I will come later! Clean the dorm!”/ or if she should be happy because there was something that wendy actually asked her to do, they have been living together for almost 7 months but usually each one take care of their own stuff.

 

Seulgi started cleaning, part by part of the dorm, she started picking up the trash, the banana peel, she even cleaned the dishes who she really didn’t liked to do, while she was cleaning them she started thinking of the weird encounter she had hours ago with her old friend of highschool, her old friend... no matter how she keep thinking of it, it was really a weird meeting.

 

Before seulgi came to the dorm and started making an scene because wendy was not responding her, seulgi went to the library she had just finished one class and needed to do a research so she went there to gain vital information for her work, while she was searching for some books she heard a nice and calm voice calling for her, before she turned her head, she knew who the owner of that voice was, it was her, it couldn't be other person, but seulgi was surprised, surprised because of all the time that has passed since she has called her and all that she can do at that time was to respond, just like any normal person would do.


 

“Seulgi-ah? Is that you?” the tall girl with the long black hair said in a nice and calm tone, approaching the monolid girl to see better her face.

 

“Sluggie! Of course it’s you!” the tall girl said joyfully like if they have been friends forever.

 

“Ah! Hi Joy, long time no see” seulgi said with a normal tone, trying to show not a different emotion, like if she wasn’t assuming what just was happening.

 

“Seulgi-ah  yeah..it has been a while, emm… how have you been?”

 

“Well... very fine i guess, with lots of work but fine, the one who is…” seulgi shut up so suddenly without finishing her sentence, she totally forgot and was about to say unnecessary things (shut up seulgi, shut up, what were you trying to say) “ahh emm… and you how have you been?”

 

“Are you okay seulgi?” the taller girl said after the girl who was in front could not process correctly her words.

 

“Yeah it was that...I remembered that i needed to do something later, but don’t worry, you know how clueless I’m sometimes (please don’t ask me more questions, please)”

 

“Oh okay then hahaha, I’ve been fine i guess, I just transferred to this university, I’ve been here for over 4 days i think?”

 

“Oh! Really? and what are you studying?”

 

“I’m studying music & performing arts, and I want to do a major in acting”

 

“Oh...oh.. that’s great! (No freaking way….that is not possible)"

 

“Yeah! It really is, but I’ve not taken any class yet, they told me to start next monday….and you what are you studying?”

 

“Oh I see, I’m studying film and production, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter