The Start of Something

A Thousand Reasons To Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Start of Something

 

235 days have passed since the last day wendy saw her for the last time, it was a dark, it was cold, it was their graduation day, she still remembers how she saw her run towards her friends, her new friends with excitement after the ceremony was over... was over, she said to herself with happiness and sadness at the same time after she saw her “It's over, I'm never seeing her again..."


During all the time they were studying together she never had the courage to said a word to her (again), the only moment she was able to talk to her was when she had to give her classmates some instructions or return the projects which the teacher had already checked, simple moments like that, since she was the class president, and had the higher grades in her school, that was her responsibility.

 

Wendy didn't had a lot of friends, she was the shy type, her only friend was seulgi, the dance teacher's daughter, she was a little clueless but full of happiness, wendy thought that she couldn't have met a greater friend like her, who was always by her side in the good or in the bad times, well... with the exception of the times when she had to do homework or eat veggies, those were the things she really couldn't do best.
 

---


Wendy was always grateful for all the things she received in life, even if her parents were not by her side she knew that they were always aware of whatever she decided to do or not do and where happy about that, she has been living abroad for a few years already, but it’s in contact with them time to time, some weeks before the graduation day she received the letter she was waiting to get, and that her parents were going to be proud of.

 


Mrs. Shon

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the university of dane. Please find enclosed a list of necessary books and equipment that you'll need.

School terms begins on september 1st but we will need your confirmation of acceptance by later july 31st.

We hope seeing you here.

Sincerely,
University of Dane
 


After she ended reading the last word, she finally realized that the time was finally coming, the time for her to leave and start again, as soon as she read the letter she called her only and dearest friend to let her know the great news.

"Mmm hello? Seulgi?" Wendy said while sitting down in her bed.
 

"Wan! Hello what's up! I was about to call you just now, did you read my mind?" Seulgi said.
 

"Really? Hahaha mmm... i don't think so but it would be great to do that, I call you because I'm so excited and I need to tell someone this great news I just received" wendy said, while she stand up and started walking in circles with her phone in hand.
 

"What's about wanda? You sound so happy!"
 

"Don't call me wanda... or i will call you slug..."
 

"Okay.. Okay i get it….sorry wendy, sometimes i get confused, it has been a long time since..."
 

"Okay seulgi it's fine! let's leave that in the past okay, what happened, happened already, i don't want to bring things that I already said” wendy said while she sighed.
 

"Let's make like this never happened.... emm what were you trying to tell me" seulgi said, trying to change the mood, she for accident created.
 

"Oh yes... Seulgi I GOT ACCEPTED IN THE UNIVERSITY!" wendy said screaming, making almost seulgi go deaf but really didn’t mind, she responded her back.
 

"REALLY WAN??! IN THE UNIVERSITY OF DANE??"
 

"YES!! I'm so happy, I feel like i would...."
 

"OMG WA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter